Oh dear!

Mets

Gold Member
I made some cookies today - WW friendly - and proceeded to scoff pretty much all of them! :( I don't know what's wrong with me as I don't usually have a sweet tooth! All my weeklies have been used already and now I'm waaaaaay over my dailies! WI is on Tuesday - do you think if I were to eat lots of 0 points salads etc I could pull it back to at least a SS this week??

Eeeeek! I have no control!!

Yep, one batch was 1pp and the other was 2pp. If I've gotten anything out of this, it's that I can't do any baking cos I'll just eat the lot! :-/

I really hope I can pull it back... *kicks self*

I did this on my second week. I balanced it out by eating a few less points every day so i wasnt doing as much damage. Not sure if that's recommended but it did work for me, i saw a loss that week! I did however lose next to nothing on week 3 WI so i would be wary of it catching up with you eventually!

I dont think it is recommended. For starters I'm not really teaching myself anything - apart from not to bake! Hahaha!

Today is a new day and I'm going to work hard not to do any more sabotaging! (there's still some bloody cookies left mind.... I need my fella to eat them asap!)

To be honest, there aren't many left and my fella is working his way through them as we speak! Hehehe! I feel fine about it today.... It just seemed that yesterday I just couldn't control myself?! x

don't starve yourself because of it. A bit of extra exercise? If you really have to cut back on a couple of points maximum.

It's not a great idea to get into "debt" with your dailies because it sets bad habits, and your body isn't designed to starve. Hopefully because they were lower fat it won't do too much damage. As they say it may be a good idea to just "draw a line under it" and continue your week as normal :)

I know I've done it myself, you might not gain this week, if you lived off 0pp stuff but it'll probably catch up on you next week if you go back to normal after a few days "fasting"..

Hi :) Have been out for a walk today and i walk 3miles a day for work, so hopefully that will help. I dont count my activity points normally but at least they might help this time.

I'll by no means starve myself - I couldn't if I wanted to!!! I usually have salads for lunch anyway but I'd normally have a packet of velvet crunch crisps and fruit also. So was thinking of cutting out the crisps. That's only 2pp, but 2 biscuits worth!! I know you're supposed to eat all your points otherwise your body thinks it's starving itself, but 2pp of crisps can't be so bad?? For 2 days?!

A line has been drawn under it :) this isn't something I normally do - which is why I was in a panic yesterday and stressing about it :( I've learnt a lesson, which is the main thing. I hate the feeling of trying to make up points here and there, just to try and not put on at WI day. That's not the way I want to live my life! And you're right, it's going to come back and bite me on the arse in a week or so. Damn these bloody cookies!!

Tracer - that's why I don't too. God knows why I thought i could bloody bake the things!

Back