Oh dear...!!

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
Ok so I've made my first annoying 'damn I thought that was free' booboo!

Guess who has had 2 canned pineapple rings and half a canned pear for the past 3 days and thought it was free...

AND I now know just how many threads there are on here about it.

AND I know it's synned in the book!!!

Anyway positive spin-silver cloud and all that-it's led me to closely examine the literature I thought I'd already absorbed 6 weeks ago! Learning curve!!!!!

Xxx

It's ok. Worked out that two of the 3 portions were before this weeks 2.5 lb weight loss! Not something I'll be trying every week though!

I_dream_slim said:
Ok so I've made my first annoying 'damn I thought that was free' booboo!

Guess who has had 2 canned pineapple rings and half a canned pear for the past 3 days and thought it was free...

AND I now know just how many threads there are on here about it.

AND I know it's synned in the book!!!

Anyway positive spin-silver cloud and all that-it's led me to closely examine the literature I thought I'd already absorbed 6 weeks ago! Learning curve!!!!!

Xxx

If you look in your boom, you'll find that some tinned fruit are a HEB, or if not, as long as they're in juice then they shouldn't be too high in syns x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont worry too much about it! It has gotta be 'better syns' than having summat fried or chocolate! Yr body works harder to use fruit so it could work out to be a sensible choice!
At least you know now what they syns are for future!

Yeah they were in juice and I drained it. X

Back