Oh dear.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by gracie_lou, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. gracie_lou

gracie_lou Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive been bad today. My day started well but I cant stop eating this evening. I have managed to stop myself but now I feel guilty as usual! Stupid girl! :( I just wanted to share. Any advice welcome :) thank you.

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    When Ive been bad and I feel rubbish about it, I get straight back on it the next day and go swimming - not too strenuous and makes me feel like Im making more effort to make up for my errors. Try to use that negative energy to motivate you to start a fresh tmrw.

4. Virtuous Slimmer

Virtuous Slimmer New Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's midnight, so take this as a new start. There's not much you can do about the past few hours now, but "after all tomorrow is another day"! Get some sleep and try not to think too much about your blip. You'll be back on track tomorrow, and it shouldn't really make a huge difference to your over all plan.

5. posterofagirl

posterofagirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(22.36%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chin up. Just don't let it become an excuse to quit. You can do this!

6. pandorasinbox

pandorasinbox Queen Geek

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Formerly LLT)
    It happened and there's nothing you can do about it now, but pull yourself up by the bootstraps and start fresh the next day!

You said your day started well though - what was it you think triggered the overeating? Boredom in the evenings or did something go wrong?

7. gracie_lou

gracie_lou Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i think it was boredom and my other half was at work. Never mind im back on it now :)

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

i had the same yesterday....mine was at lunchtime.....back on it today and went to the gym to makeup for it....hoping to stick to it now...gud luck hun and stay strong...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.