oh dear!

shaz2

:sigh:... oh dear ... i have the munchies ! and have done for a couple of days now!! ... weekends are always hard probably for everyone i expect, and i get through em.. then once back to work usually plain sailin again.. but not today folks .. i cant believe i have kept my hands off stuff to eat its mad!:eek:.... drinking loads of water .. keeping occupied.. and came on here to put it all down in black and white cos thought it might help ... all the time i have been doing this diet i have been fine .. ok ok the odd " i could really eat something " but it passes .. but not this weekend or today ... so .. is it a time scale thing ..ie ..once you have been on it a few weeks you start to get hungry again...? or is it just a blip maybe we all have ...hopefully i wont let my self ruin it all but i is struggling :sigh:..

we is all struggling, so dont you dare or I will slap your ass x

kinky!!!

Some days are certainly easier than others. I just get in bed early if it gets too bad! Keep it up though Shaz - just think of the end result and know that everybody is right behind you x

Just ignore your body playing mind games hun xx

Im with Sarah..early night helps xx

a bath or bed should help!!!! get that water down you!!!!
x

:sigh:... do you know tracy .. i thought of the mind game thing too ... its like a little gremlin ... nagging away in my head... and i have just made meat and onion pie and a quiche !... how the **** i kept from stuffin cheese in my mouth i will never know!!:eek: i took them out the oven and ran upstairs like a loony to come on here ... i am turing into a crazy woman:D...... eek!
feel better now .... thank you thank you!! .... and of course i hopefully have escaped a slapped ass !! eh gary!..... sharon x

Def mind games hun and personally i love playing it!! lol xxxx

:D....your as crazy as me!! ... anyway think i am ok now ... ! do you reckon its safe to go back in the kitchen.....:D...... sharon.x

Hahahaha go back in the kitchen and give it a slap! 1 nil to you:D
P.s i am a little on the crazy side lol xx

well heres to craziness girlies....oh and guys!! ;).... weigh in tomorrow ... so according to my scales 3 lbs lost ... i am very consistant it seems .. ! thanks for saving my sanity! .... and now to watch rest of corrie and ... bed!!... ta ra folks! sharon. x

Lol nighty night hun xxx

GOOD NEET PET X

Well done hun. Keep resisting and I promise it will get better. I find that I'm not actually physically hungry - just psychologically hungry. My brain gets a craving for something I really fancy which makes me think I want it but my stomach isn't actually hungry if you know what I mean. That's how I got this big in the first place - my head would crave something and I just had to have it regardless of if I was hungry or not. It takes time to get used too hun and it does honestly get better. I'm still cooking for the family and making meals etc and last night I was at a mates where three of them ate my favourite meal - sweet and sour king prawns and chicken cantonese style, special fried rice, chips and prawn crackers - on their laps - in front of me! I had a shake - ha! Was so proud and you should be really proud of yourself too hun, I'm just starting my fourth week and it does get easier - I promise. You don't obsess as much at all - trust me xxxx

Back