Oh dear!

ARGH! I am such a complete idiot! Was doing so well on CD until 2 weeks ago when I waivered a bit! Got back on the next day but the day after I waivered again! And thats how its been for the last fortnight!

And I have only lost 2lbs!!!

Its ridiculous! Give me a big kick! I deserve it!

Today is my restart, (back log of diet now as not been having them!) I have 3 weeks worth all together and my CD counsellor away so not seeing her until 17th June! Gonna need you lot to keep me motivated and on this diet! I go to Mexico on 5th July...someone set me a realistic goal and I'll do my best to aim for it! I keep slipping up when I set my own so hopefully if one of you tell me to do it I'll listen!

Thanks Miel, Will be back in 4 weeks at least 1 stone lighter! I'm 16stone 8 now so I will be 15 8 at the most!

Thats a big commitment isn't it! Wish me luck everyone!!!

come on you can do it, you have done brill so far. im on day 3 after starting back. its tough once you have a blip. Just keep thinking about your holiday

becky xx

thanks becky! will do! i can't wait!!! have been looking at my pics of before and ones taken last week and its amazing so that should be enough to keep me going!

you keep going too...38lbs!! wow! bet you don't recognise yourself!

Back