OH DEAR!!

maro11

Had a huge arguement with OH last night and turned to food, nearly 4 weeks on CD and gave in. Have learned nothing in these four weeks. :sigh:
The thing that really annoyed me is that OH hates CD and does not want me to do it, then last night when I ate he had a go and said "why are you eating you are supposed to be dieting"
God I hate him sometimes!!
Anyway back on CD again today.:)
Have a good day everyone.

must have been something in the air last night as ive been on it 3 weeks and gave in to a bowl of fried rice late last night...........now im feeling really depressed & guilty and totally understand why those young girls throw up after eating as thats what i considerd early this morning.............guess this is just charctor building and get back on the horse

hi, sorry to hear about your argument with OH, us men at times are silly maybe he does'nt want to you to lose weight incase you look too good (if you know what i mean), all i can say, for your health, keep it up..
Take care and keep us updated!!!!

A wise person once said...

"Anybody can quit. Anybody can do that. A winner realises the crime is not being knocked down, the crime is not getting up again."

RLMAO..................THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, Today has been good, I am back in the saddle. Maybe OH is getting worried about what I will be like when i'm thin. Was thin when we meet 15 years ago but have been big for at least the past 10.
I spoke to him about why he is so against CD and he said that it's because i'm so moody and cross on this diet. OOPs did't realise I was that bad!! The thing is I am a chef and work with food all day long and I do get hungry and snappy at times. Anyway we have cleared the air. Hope you are all having a good day
Maro

Glad to hear you and OH had a good chat about your disagreement. Hope today was easier for you.

x

Back