Oh dear

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
Smack my wrist :rolleyes:

I just ate 4 choc digestives :break_diet:I told hubby not to leave anything like that around. I've been doing so well today too :cry:

4 ? I could do a packet so well done at only 4 .. just syn them and get back on track x

I know it's like that old you new you thread. Old me would also have eaten the whole pack.

2 days worth of syns though

ONLY 4!

I cannot buy things like that! My kids and Paul suffers! x

Double oh dear, just ate a pack of maltesers :cry:another 9 syns! I'm due on, this is awful , I've not been like this since starting SW :cry:

Will be extra good tom

UB come on, what have you had?

It would be better to ask what i haven't eaten today lol

For breakfast i had 6 lemonpuff biscuits, lunch nothing, dinner was at my grandparents (my gran is the best cook) so i had roast chicken, with a bit of roast lamb, rice and roast poatoes, and maybe 2 yorkies :-(

And then i've been craving chocolate, and i don't even have a sweet tooth really, had 2 bars today, i mean i know where have flexible syns, but there comes a point where that flexiblity gives up lol

I had that big gain last wek, and it should have spurred me on, but instead, i feel like i am going backwards

I'm planning on being today. Hubby is taking our daughter to the bangers, so he's taken all the rubbish food with him:D

I am going to have veg burger, beansprouts and mushrooms for lunch and for dinner I am having baked potato with salad freshly picked from our garden this morning :D

Back