Oh Dear!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Sorry not been around much been soooooooooooo busy!! Went to V festival and got rained out my poor little tent just collapsed haha so we went home saturday but made £100 on our wristbands! Well back on diet today just gonna grab a shower then head to the chemist hope they let me back on after a week off :) xxxxxxx

Awww.. did you miss Amy Winehouse then? I hear she was awesome.
Welcome back to LT land!

Saw her on the telly she sounded and looked awful - why do they keep wheeling her out - she's obviously not well - she could do with one of my roast dinners (ahhh that's why i'm fat) :D

Hi Guys

Sorry not been around much been soooooooooooo busy!! Went to V festival and got rained out my poor little tent just collapsed haha so we went home saturday but made £100 on our wristbands! Well back on diet today just gonna grab a shower then head to the chemist hope they let me back on after a week off :) xxxxxxx

Did you suck the end off a chocolate finger ?:D

£100 towards a new wardrobe! better than standing cold and wet in my book. ;)

Welcome back hun, how did your WI go?

x

Just got back put on 3lbs over 2 weeks not too bad in my book as i ate like anything!! Back on LT from tomorrow as she said start tomorrow as next monday is b/h so got enough packs to last me till next tuesday as wanted to give it a full week xxx

Wino was awful she was getting booed!!! We walked off ha ha x

welcome back so sorry to hear you got rainned off but the £100 is a bonus. shopping trip on way is it?

Well i got £50 of it so £36 went toward my LT money well spent!

Back