Oh Dear...

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I'm not having the best of weeks despite my best efforts. Yesterday I had 2 minted lamb grillsteaks on a red day and there were 7 syns in them, then I remembered the large snack a jack, the biscuit bar and the ketchup/butter on my bacon sarnie - a disasterous day of around 20 syns.
Today I've done great - or so I thought. I had a lovely pack of frozen noodle stir fry in the freezer which I made when I got home from work (back on green today). Being full of veg and noodles I presumed free - BIG MISTAKE!!! 14 Syns!

Not a happy bunny. Don't think there is anyway I can redeem myself this week now as my weigh in is on Wednesday and I had already used my syns for the week :cry:

Oh no, just draw a line under it and have a good day tomoro, I am doing the extra easy as was a bit worried having to stick to red and green that I would use syns and get it wrong.

yep I stuffed up today as well !!
had a homemade curry for tea tonight and only went and had a Naan bread with it ......21.5 syns !!!
oh bum
like it says ...draw a line and be good tommorow , weve all done it

I think we all have our off days from time to time but we find our willpower and get back on it and feel so much better for it

I'm really not having a good week lol. I'm craving chocolate now too, every advert on tv seems to be for some bar or other - hence coming on the computer to get away from it!

I've decided to use my time wisely and I am making angel jewellery with added magical powers!

How do you get the SW stars :)

You can copy and paste them from anyones posts.

It's all a learning curve. When I first started SW, I would take my book shopping with me. Then I decided I could "guess" what was good and what wasn't... and that's when the syns started creeping in! Often I will try to make a list before going shopping. It really helps.

I do take a list with me but thought this should have been ok - noodles and veg - who'd thought they were worth 14 syns lol.
Anyway, I've decided to have a few days off, even though WI is tomorrow. I'll be back on track on Thursday after a bit of naughtiness.

just count them as 2 flexi syn days..................just carry on a normal tomorrow..........simple...
u have your normal syns eg 10 a day then just add your flexi ones on top.........and u don't have to save or lose any syns the rest of the week....
say u got for a night out then u can have up to 50 syns..........

Well, I decided to get back on track yesterday and had a very good day, the same is going to apply to the rest of the week. At weigh in I had gained 1lb, which in the scheme of things, isn't too bad. Hopefully lose that and a little more next week!

Back