• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh flippen eck! fed up

Hi all

Due to be weighed offically tomo, weighed myself today for my team weigh in.. have exercised this week, walked loads and have been 100%, drank more and felt angelic.. weight loss can be a battle due to the tablets I have too take, however cdc suggested increasing water and exercise to see if it helped.. so with great hope I stepped on today and... nothing not even an ounce, stayed the same.. the next stone now feels like a mountain away :sigh: :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

margie

S: 23st0lb C: 21st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st11lb(7.76%)
Hey Sarah Lou

Keep your chin up hun, it could be a number of things, wait and see what you are on your CDC scales tomorrow - all the excercise may mean losing inches rather than lbs.

Good luck let us all know how you get on!

Love Margie xx

Thank you Margie.. I really started to feel sorry for myself.. I know that the exercise will be of benefit to me as carrying around this weight has started to affect my joints etc, when they worked out my body mass on a machine it told me how much fat there was in my body I nearly fell over, I guess sometimes we just think of what the scales say and not the bigger picture, thanks again x

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Good luck with the weigh in hun, my losses have slowed a lot the last couple of months but I am determined to stay on track, last week i stayed the same too, but am extra determined to make sure there is a good shift for next week! I know how you feel, but you are not a quitter... hang on in there!
xxx

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Well done honey. Some weeks a pound feels like a great achievement to me... especially weeks when I'm convinced I've stayed the same! It's a pound in the right direction, after all! I guess we also know from experience that some weeks we don't seem to shift, but usually there will be a bigger loss later along the line... we will get there in the end! Hugs.
xxx

S: 19st11.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.14%)
well done hunnie mwah x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Strugglers and Restarters 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
LL Maintenance 7
Lighter Life Forum 10