Oh flippen eck! fed up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sarah Lou, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi all

Due to be weighed offically tomo, weighed myself today for my team weigh in.. have exercised this week, walked loads and have been 100%, drank more and felt angelic.. weight loss can be a battle due to the tablets I have too take, however cdc suggested increasing water and exercise to see if it helped.. so with great hope I stepped on today and... nothing not even an ounce, stayed the same.. the next stone now feels like a mountain away :sigh: :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. margie

margie Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(7.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Sarah Lou

Keep your chin up hun, it could be a number of things, wait and see what you are on your CDC scales tomorrow - all the excercise may mean losing inches rather than lbs.

Good luck let us all know how you get on!

Love Margie xx

4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thank you Margie.. I really started to feel sorry for myself.. I know that the exercise will be of benefit to me as carrying around this weight has started to affect my joints etc, when they worked out my body mass on a machine it told me how much fat there was in my body I nearly fell over, I guess sometimes we just think of what the scales say and not the bigger picture, thanks again x

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Good luck with the weigh in hun, my losses have slowed a lot the last couple of months but I am determined to stay on track, last week i stayed the same too, but am extra determined to make sure there is a good shift for next week! I know how you feel, but you are not a quitter... hang on in there!
    xxx

6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thanks Margie and Katycakes, had offical weigh in tonight with my cdc, I had lost a pound, :) xx

7. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Well done honey. Some weeks a pound feels like a great achievement to me... especially weeks when I'm convinced I've stayed the same! It's a pound in the right direction, after all! I guess we also know from experience that some weeks we don't seem to shift, but usually there will be a bigger loss later along the line... we will get there in the end! Hugs.
    xxx

8. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    well done hunnie mwah x

9. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done hun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.