Fed up, demotivated and wish I could give up

lol! it wa quite funny as I just lied and said id 'forgotten' my sheet. However I borrowed the slimming world books of a freind so have had them a good few weeks and have read the books inside out and seem to have finally gt my head round it and really see it as a lifelon plan for me! so i could rattle of a few pretend things id eaten!!!!! hahahahah!!!! My plan to maintain is do generalyfollow SW mon - Fri, sticking to 3 meals a day and cut out all snacking as that just gets me into a mess, snacking and m do not go!! and the weekends I will allow myself to go of plan. also try and go to the gym 3x a week for 30 min run. thats the plan anyway. take it week ny week and see if i maintain/lose/put on and change as need be.

Hey Goose. That's sounds like a great plan! Funny enough I was thinking on Sunday about life after LT and I was thinking of being super strict Monday to Friday maybe even having 2 maintance bars or shakes a day, a very healthy evening meal but definitely no snacks. Then relax more at the weekend. We'll see - long way to go yet. I was also thinking of joining a slimming group nearer the time probably WW and my Mum had also said to me to join just before the end when I only had 7 lbs to go and then you get it free when you're at your goal weight! Nice to hear I'm not the only one! Fingers crossed for this weeks weigh in. This cold weather seems to be bringing out the better losses. :fingerscrossed:

yes busy mum you seem very much like me! a bit of a worrier, worrying what i'll do when i get to goal, not just see what happens at the time but we are all made up differently so would be boring if we were all the same! yes ia gree - join when u have 7lbs to get to goal (with SW your goal doesnt even have to be a BMI of under 25 whereas with WW im sure it has to be a goal of BMI 20 -25) and because Im still on LT i'll lose that 7lbs pretty quick and than its free!muhahahah soo cheeky but we gotta do what we gotta do girl!

i think like me, as your journey through LT continues your mind will change loads about how to maintain and will be constantly a work in progress, just try not to worry about it too much xx

BTW - lost 3 lbs this week!! wahey!!!

3lbs!! I'm so pleased for you, I'm sure you're going to make your goal weight on time. Fantastic achievement!

I am a bit of a worrier! But I'm determined I'm not putting it all back on!

Well done goose on your 3lbs loss this week glad you have stay on till your ready to finish. I think I will have to finish this week as I cannot afford to keep it up as things are starting to get on top of me with money as I have to also pay for swimming lesson for my little girl so it's costing me alot with lt €65 and two lesson €42 I just can't keep it up don't know what to do because I know if I could do two more weeks I would be into the 11stone mark and that would keep me focus so hard trying to make the right choice for myself and my family

Well done goose on your 3lbs loss this week glad you have stay on till your ready to finish. I think I will have to finish this week as I cannot afford to keep it up as things are starting to get on top of me with money as I have to also pay for swimming lesson for my little girl so it's costing me alot with lt €65 and two lesson €42 I just can't keep it up don't know what to do because I know if I could do two more weeks I would be into the 11stone mark and that would keep me focus so hard trying to make the right choice for myself and my family

Hey Mburke. It is an expensive diet especially in Ireland. Is S&S an option for you and is that any cheaper than LT in Ireland?

Have you looked at Exante? If you buy the bumper pack of shakes it works out at just around £100 a month and the shakes are nice. The bars on Exante are also perfectly edible. You'd probably spend more than £25 a week on food for yourself so Exante isn't an expensive option.

Thanks busy mum and thorn hill cate would love to be able to order them on line but have maxed out my visa card also so things are really starting to get a bit tight around hear and to be honest my shopping bill never came down even when I am not eating oh the joys got my children allowance today and had to hand it all over to get heating oil as we ran out on sat that's how bad things have got never ever been this stuck for money at xmas at least santa is done so don't have to worry about that never know might find money somewhere for another week

Thanks busy mum and thorn hill cate would love to be able to order them on line but have maxed out my visa card also so things are really starting to get a bit tight around hear and to be honest my shopping bill never came down even when I am not eating oh the joys got my children allowance today and had to hand it all over to get heating oil as we ran out on sat that's how bad things have got never ever been this stuck for money at xmas at least santa is done so don't have to worry about that never know might find money somewhere for another week

Hugs to you Mburke, life can feel much harder when money is tight. I'm glad Santa is all sorted.

Thanks busy mum for your support feeling a bit better tonight have found some birthday money I had put away for new clothes when I had finish this so I can use that for another week of shakes

Sending big hugs, Goose! I've been having a similar issue. I've been 100%, yet last week I gained 1lb and this week my home scales are saying I've put on weight again, and have no idea why!?

Back