Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

Most Italians do chicken in sauces just ask for no sauce or if ur gonna come out of ketosis and get a pasta just make sure it's not creamy and u should be ok x

Congrats Kristin! Have to say im not hungry yet and feel pretty damn good but they just be because i saw the stick on pink haha! Lil legs i am convinced ul get ur 2lbs, just stick 100% every day and at ur italian just make the best choices u can, noone can ask more of h and it is for work so u have to go! Maybe try and do a bit of exercise? Shot weather today but i have boot camp non the less as i love it, but tomoro im planning to do my 30day shred dvd inside. Seeing my OH this wkend for 1st time since i started and frightened he will either freak out or take the p**s as havent told him about diet yet :-/ x

Caroline_Louise said:
Well wherever u found it, it just wen on my facebook (as thats where i spend half my life lol.) I really hate to hear people beating themselves up so im glad to hear ur positivity today. I messed up majorly friday but then was like ok i have 2 choices, continue to eat what i like but then continue to hate myself in all clothes. OR, have a shake (even though im hanging and want bacon!) and i chose shake and today i have woken up and been rewarded with ketosis! Get urself to day 4 of clean eating and u should get the same babe. I will report back on hoe it feels etc and hopefully its all good so will spur u on xxx

Thats how I felt Sunday after my blow out, that its done & can't be taken back so just put it behind me and make a fresh start on Monday! :) I'm feeling okay so far today, the cravings for junk food are still playing mind games with me but I'm determined to be stronger than them! Hope you have a good day, and definitely let me know how this ketosis business feels :) xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

lil_legs said:
well done girls... im really really hoping i can lose 2lb this week to get to my first target of 10 st! But i have a works italian meal the day before wi - booooo. not really any salads on the menu either x

I bloody love Italian food... Mmmmm lasagne! Lol x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Hi Everyone!!!

How are you all getting on?

I've officially moved up to SS+ now - loving having chicken and veg etc.... The birdseye stream micowave bags are a good send and are 10g - ideal!

I had a weigh-in at boots this morning to see how I'm getting on and they say that I've out on 3lb!!!!!! There is no way this is correct so I'm going to stick with my CDC scales (I don't have scales at home)

On SS+ I have 2 chocolate tetras = 286kcal and 1 bar = 147kcal and 200kcal meal = 633kcal a day

Hope I still lose - how can you not on 633kcals a day? I will be upset if I STS this week!

Foo Fan said:
Hi Everyone!!!

How are you all getting on?

I've officially moved up to SS+ now - loving having chicken and veg etc.... The birdseye stream micowave bags are a good send and are 10g - ideal!

I had a weigh-in at boots this morning to see how I'm getting on and they say that I've out on 3lb!!!!!! There is no way this is correct so I'm going to stick with my CDC scales (I don't have scales at home)

On SS+ I have 2 chocolate tetras = 286kcal and 1 bar = 147kcal and 200kcal meal = 633kcal a day

Hope I still lose - how can you not on 633kcals a day? I will be upset if I STS this week!

Just had first weigh in on step 2 and have had an 8lb loss and 10ins smaller lol ???????????

andi7273 said:
Just had first weigh in on step 2 and have had an 8lb loss and 10ins smaller lol ???????????

That's amazing!!! Well done :) loving CD!

CherryHumbug said:
That's amazing!!! Well done :) loving CD!

Gutted though today had major blip today really angry with myself ?. Still onward and upward will power and 100percent commitment from now on.

andi7273 said:
Gutted though today had major blip today really angry with myself ?. Still onward and upward will power and 100percent commitment from now on.

At least your still positive that's the main thing :)!!

lil_legs said:
well done and good on you putting the blip behind you, its when a blip becomes a full day or even week the problems arrise so well done for nipping it in the bud

Considering the major blip last week still managed a 4lb loss ?

Start 15st4lb current 14st6lb. Target 10st6lb Long way to go

Am dreading weigh in this week had 2 burgers last nite what with all this jubilee partying and felt like it wouldn't hurt as I had not been naughty once I. 3 weeks but woke up today very annoyed with myself but start again went for a 45 min brisk walk haven't had anyshakes as not feeling hungry at all so hoping back to shakes tomorow and back on track and that I do.t get down in the dumps when I get weighed !!! Gd luck everyone x x

Back