Oh God I'm feeling hungry

molly68

Last night and even worse today I keep having the desire to eat and scarier still I'm feeling hungry.

I'm not going to cave in but the feeling is making me unhappy and a little nervous. My second weigh in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that but I'm worried this feeling wont go away again. :sigh:

molly the night before my weigh in i am always so hungry, try not to give in to it, not long to go and you will feel fab tomorrow if you just stick out tonight. I bet tomorrow after WI you get all inspired again, honest!!

it will soon pass just get on as normal and the feeling will soon bugger off!

It's not that I'm de-motivated or am going to cheat I'm just really craving something to eat. Hope your right and it will go away xx

It will, you are just at the end of the 2nd week, it is hard but it is sooo worth it. U can do it molly, come on!!!

fingernails are quite high in calcium and often a good alternative.
As you lose weight move to the toe nail this is also a good stretching exercise.
Alternativley, although not my choice but Bogeys are quite chewy and harmless.
Some people on here have also chewed on dead skin from between the toes.
And in some cases earwax is often a fave, very bitter but moreish apparantly.
Still hungry??????????????x

:(:( I feel sick!!

I don't want to finish my last shake thanks to Gary!! :sigh::D

fingernails are quite high in calcium and often a good alternative.
As you lose weight move to the toe nail this is also a good stretching exercise.
Alternativley, although not my choice but Bogeys are quite chewy and harmless.
Some people on here have also chewed on dead skin from between the toes.
And in some cases earwax is often a fave, very bitter but moreish apparantly.
Still hungry??????????????x

Lmao! that is enought to make me never wanna eat again, especially the dead toe skin! :jelous:

Toe skin is my fave
and laura 2 rr's please xxx

Now pi55 yes this is also a good alternative to the water, well done loll forgot that one xxx

YOU TOLD ME YOU NEVER SPIT ;-) X

Hi Molly be strong you will get through this have a nice bubble bath have you had your last shake do you drink tea/coffee
xx

Molly, I often have hunger pangs but I ignore them (easier than ignoring the lovely raw carrots I can see out of the corner of my eye!) Have a coffee or tea. Are you finding this a regular thing? Feeling hungry in the evenings? If so, try changing the times you have your shakes so your last one is later - helps me!

Garry, won't bogeys knock you out of ketosis? I'm running out of finger nails!!!

x

Garry think I'll give eating a miss but thanks for the ideas LOL I need never go hungry again :D

It was just yesterday that I started feeling it. Today its not hunger more of a yearning. I'm just going to ignore it and relish in the feeling of thin ;) Thanks all for helping me get through it xx

if you roll the bogey between toes it takes on a melted cheese texture and flavour...

:D:D:D:D:D

Back