Oh God - support needed please!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hmmmm having been on top of the world yesterday, I had another cheeky weigh-in on my home scales this morning to find that Ive put on 2lbs!:mad:

I KNOW I shouldn't weigh at home - but it does give me a boost to know that the numbers are going down.

Now I feel really down, and I REALLY want to eat! I'm not even craving bad things - i fancy a bowl of porridge to get me all warm, and then a lush crispy salmon salad. I don't think it helps that it is cold outside and I feel cold all the time.

I know I am well nourished - I'm getting on fine with the packs and enjoying making biscuits out of the bars! I know there is no need for me to eat as I'm firmly in ketosis - so my reaction is purely emotional.

I just cant stand the thought of 100 days without food - I miss it so much.

Gaaaaah I feel this is going to be a very hard day :(

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Come on slimbride you can do it .......... it's psycological hunger as you are in ketosis.

Start yourself a diary thread if you haven't already - thrash out in that why you feel deprived etc - but DON'T EAT!!!

Yes try and stay away from the scales ...... they are evil on a day to day basis as our bodies fluctuate with water retention (even if not TOTM) - When is your next official weigh in??? You know that on 415 cals a day you can't fail but to lose weight.

Drink your water - and then let us know how you get on at your WI and bet you'll be cheering then!!!

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    you will feel so awful if you eat. that 2lb has to be water or something else. u cannot really gain 2lbs when eating nothing so its nothing to get down about. however, if u eat now u will find it hard to get back into and that 2lb will become a real gain...maybe more besides!

i imagine thats the last thing u want so back away from the porridge!

there is a recipe to make porridge from the packs using p.husks. if u just search porridge recipe on here u will find it and that will keep u going. no need to cheat with porridge when u can have it from a pack.

u can make it to the 100 days and u will be soooo chuffed with yourself when u do. mess up now and u will kick yourself.

u can do this!! keep going. the cheat isnt worth it. i know! ive done it twice and even though they were planned breaks, they messed me up really bad. just not worth it.

good luck. keep strong and u will be rewarded for it.

xxxxx

5. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

You shouldn't weigh on more than one pair of scales. I have three sets of scales and there is a 4lb difference between them. It doesn't matter which one I use, as long as it's the same one each time, because each will tell me that I have lost 12lb relative to my start weight on that set of scales. However, if I step on the ones that weigh me 4lb lighter, then the next day on the ones that weigh 4lb heavier, I am going to feel miserable. Don't do it! Just weigh on your counsellor's scales. You know where you stand with those ;)

6. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks guys.

I know I dont want to mess up and I'm doing well - I think that the miserable weather is getting me down as well which doesnt help.

I think I'm more food obsessed than before.

I promise to stay away from the scales.:eek:

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    yeah i imagine this "no food" lark is much easier in the summer (if u keep away from bar-b-q parties :) ) i definately like to hibernate in winter and eat myself silly :eek: concerntrating on slimming myself silly for this one though...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.