oh goddddddddddddddd

That cafe sounds great! Do you know what you butcher is called? I famcy ordering some meat online? xx

i hear that Joe's are a rave- never tried them myself- but i hope to get to my local butchers soon

Low Fat Sausages thats the site- i believe they do online orders :)

Thanks for link. I'll think i'll stick with quorn! Bit pricey arent they? xx

Claire130 said:
If any of you live in Merseyside we have a curry house called the Balti Spice. They make slimming world curries by adapting every recipe by cooking with fry light and using fat free yoghurt etc. It's such a good idea and makes life so easy for eating out x

Where abouts is this curry house-cos obviously merseyside is a big place lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wish we had a curry house that would do SW dishes, weekends would be so much easier :D

xx

If any of you live in Merseyside we have a curry house called the Balti Spice. They make slimming world curries by adapting every recipe by cooking with fry light and using fat free yoghurt etc. It's such a good idea and makes life so easy for eating out x

excited!! i'm going there tonight! :D

It's on duke street in st Helen's and if your close by they are on just eat and do deliver. The owner Steve is sooo nice and explained all the sw cooking techniques. Sweetner instead of sugar, fat free yogurt instead of cream. Fry light/ oil. The menu says low fat to cover himself but it so is sw. He even made me a low fat popadom baked so it had no oil and a chapatti - no fat instead of a nann. Amazing!!!!

http://balti-spice.com/

Back