OH HAPPY DAYYYYYYEEEEEEE

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
:D:D:D:D:DHi everyone,
For those of you who don't know me I started cd last October and got to goal April losing nine and a half stone yippeeee.

Well after that huge loss and breast feeding my son for almost two years I was left with two flaps of skin and a distant memory of boobs. I went to the doctor to see if I could get new ones on the NHS seeing as how I'd saved them loads of cash on treating all the nasties that go with being obese, I had to be referred to PCT to see if they would fund me and today, finally after about six month I got a big

YESSSS

I'm getting new boobs hurrah, something to keep me on the straight and narrow, can't believe it I'm so happy I keep doing the crying thing, can't wait to see the surgeon again I'll let you all know how things are moving, Sonia if you're reading this I'd have text you but my phone is dead and I haven't stored your number anywhere else hee hee

xx

wow that is great news you look amazing now so cant imagine what you'll look like afterwards congratulations

WOW congratulations Dutch, I am panacking about my boobs, I know I will be in the same boat so would love to hear how you get on...

You look stunning in your picture, such an inspiration!!!

Sarah xx

Back