Oh hello collar bones ,its been a while..

I kept it very boring as i knew it was just for a week so didnt try any of the recipes.. for my protein i had omlettes/boiled egg/scram egg or chicken which i did season served with salad or veg (mostly cauliflower cos i love it). My first meal was a springonion ommlette with a bit of salad and it was like tackling a mountain for me got soo full ha ha when i am stepping up for good i will prob be more adventurous.

Love this :)! I can't wait to see mine! I'm on day 3 so it's gonna be a while lol xx

I do the mirror thing too! Putting my hands on my hips makes my collar bones more prominent so I do this a lot now when I'm out. We are a bunch of show-offs aren't we?! But then again - we deserve to be!

I do the mirror thing too! Putting my hands on my hips makes my collar bones more prominent so I do this a lot now when I'm out. We are a bunch of show-offs aren't we?! But then again - we deserve to be![/QUOTE

Ha ha ha ha too right!! When im at goal im going to be in every photo going posing my tiny ass off to make up for all the years i spent dodging the camera =D

Back