Oh hello collar bones ,its been a while..

Yolande

Silver Member
So i cant remeber when last i actually saw my collar bones but there i was today looking in the mirror and i can really see them properly now it was such a great feeling.. it is moments like that where you can actually see the change in your body which make all the tough times worth it :D

LOVE this thread!
Its the first thing i notice on myself whenever i lose weight too! I can really feel mine now, BIG sign that i'm losing weight :) x

OMG - I am the exact same - this might sound really daft, but I just keep looking in the mirror and posing just to see them & practice some new poses for in front of the camera haha!
It's unbelievable :D x

love this post x

Haha I like seeing my collar bones when wearing low neck tops - makes me feel all skinny!!!! :D

OMG - I am the exact same - this might sound really daft, but I just keep looking in the mirror and posing just to see them & practice some new poses for in front of the camera haha!

Ha haha ha LOL i have now started doing the same ha ha ha

Very well done did you eat much in your 810 week?

Nope just had my allowence of protein and veg didnt even manage all my milk allowence everyday only cos i dont like milk but did treat myself to a few cans of coke zero during the week but have found it a bit tough going back to ss again if im honest it was nice to have a little meal every day =D

Just googled colar bones, couldn't remember what they were x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just googled colar bones, couldn't remember what they were x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha ha PMSL the funny thing is i never thought about seeing them they just appeared and i was like WOW i have colar bones hee hee

Amazing. What an amazing feeling isn't it. So pleased for you to be feeling so great! Well done!
xx

Rach_25 said:

ha you big ol poser you lol!!!!
Love it. xx

Yolande said:
Ha haha ha LOL i have now started doing the same ha ha ha

Oh so your a big ol poser too Yolande :)....
Im going to get some old clothes out today and see if they fit!! That does definately requires a bit of posing infront of the mirror ;-) xxx

You're doing fab babe, I've totally fallen off the wagon and finding it hard to get back on. I'm going to use you as my inspiration xxx

Oh so your a big ol poser too Yolande :)....
Im going to get some old clothes out today and see if they fit!! That does definately requires a bit of posing infront of the mirror ;-) xxx

Oh that defo requires a bit of posing =D

You're doing fab babe, I've totally fallen off the wagon and finding it hard to get back on. I'm going to use you as my inspiration xxx

Thanks hun. I think alot of people struggle to get back on it when they have had a break from cd i think you just need to find that inspiration and motivation you had when you first started which is easier said than done i know. It might sound stupid to some but i actually picture myself being a size 12 all the time and i feel how good i am gona feel when im there and it helps me so much cos i want that feeling more than anything right now.. since my 810 week i have had many urges to eat but im going to fight it as much as i can so when i have a thought in my head like ooohh that wud be nice to eat i replace it with a skinny image of myself and so its by no means been easy but it is working for me. Best of luck getting back on it you have done so well already which shows you can do this ,believe in yourself that you can do it again!!! =D

Yolande said:
So i cant remeber when last i actually saw my collar bones but there i was today looking in the mirror and i can really see them properly now it was such a great feeling.. it is moments like that where you can actually see the change in your body which make all the tough times worth it :D

Lol I think I ate mine along with everything else I love the fact I'm similar in weight to u and too how much u have lost inspires me to keep going to think that in 14 weeks I too old have poss lost 5 stone it seemed unrealistic but seeing it on here makes it believable thank you for inspiring me and giving us all belief we can do it u r fab xxx u will b in that size 12 before u know it xx

Thanks hun i was the same at the start it seemed impossible but look now its so very possible for all of us!! Best of luck to you and your gona be at your goal before you know it cos believe it or not but the time has just flown by for me so i hope it does for you too xx

Nope just had my allowence of protein and veg didnt even manage all my milk allowence everyday only cos i dont like milk but did treat myself to a few cans of coke zero during the week but have found it a bit tough going back to ss again if im honest it was nice to have a little meal every day =D

I am week 9 Monday have not eaten a thing lost 4 stone bit worried about the eating but like you determined

I am week 9 Monday have not eaten a thing lost 4 stone bit worried about the eating but like you determined

Wow you are doing great =D I was very worried and scared even ,about having to eat after 12 weeks of nothing.. and the first couple of days i struggled a bit only cos i got so full and felt like i had eaten like a pig when i didnt ha ha ha but i actually really enjoyed it and going back to ss i really missed that little meal every day but im to determined to get to goal so im in my ss groove again =D

Back