Oh help, help, help.

Hi Sue, sorry for your troubles.
Everyone has given really good advice, but knowing the sort of person you are, I knew you couldn't cut the old "dear" off completely.
It goes against your lovely nature to be unforgiving to her and I bet in the back of your head there's the thought that you are the only person she speaks to.
I agree that you should cut down contact to once or twice a week and then maybe she will realise what a fantastic friend she has in you and stop the negative comments.
Much love, Rosie

Oh Sue I am sorry you have been feeling so sad and you must never feel you can't talk about your cats; whether bad or good news. I was new to Minimins when Matilda had her accident and the support and advice you gave me was invaluable and so very kind. I will never forget your kindness.
Please keep us updated on Buster and cat and I will return those positive vibes.

As for the lady, it is difficult to say. I do think once or twice a week is more than enough and she is not your responsibility. Just because she is elderly does not mean it is acceptable to hurt you.

You are a good person and don't forget that xx

Back