Oh I am so in ketosis!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
I'd almost forgotten how cold I get --- my feet feel like they've been made into ice cubes and my hands have gone that cold the ends of my fingers are all shrivelled like they've been in water for hours - ooh it's lovely - not :)

Katie
xx

I've been frozen for the past couple of days - keep nipping back to bed to warm up again, taking the cat with me for extra warmth! I think it's cold out though, which doesn't help. Where in Lancs are you? I'm in between Blackburn & Preston (doing LL at Chorley).

Hi Kate - I'm near Ormskirk (which is where my LLC is) but work over in East Lancs, mainly Burnley.

hee hee. Congratulations on being cold! I should be there sometime over the weekend. Tends to take me 4 days. Tomorrow will be day 3 for me as I blipped on tuesday and had to start again.

Oh the joys of feeling like ice will soon be with you honey - enjoy the feeling of warmth while you still can ;)

Good on you for getting straight back on it following your blip, only today to go and you've completed your first goal x

Back