Oh I am starting to lose focus now.. someone give me a slap?

GretaGrip

Gold Member
I have been on CD for 7 weeks now and have gone from 12 stone 4 to 10 stone 7 in that time. Last year, however, I hit an all time high of 15 stone 1 so have been bigger too.

I have SS'd for all of this time < bar this week where my CDC advised I start to move up the steps , plus I have felt unwell this week, so I have SS plussed for a few days > and been pretty much very strict with myself. I've gone from a size 14/16 to a size 10/12 and feel much better in myself- just 2lbs away from a 'normal' weight and BMI.

So... WHY do I feel like I am losing my focus? Like I want to throw in the towel and just go ' Oh **** it, pass me a cake? ' I feel chubby and like I'm not getting anywhere today, like I am failing somehow and not losing the weight fast enough.. that eating a small meal a day on SS plus is the start of a slippery slope.

This is a danger time for me. I desperately want to be 9 st 12.. I look in the mirror and still see myself as overweight.

Any words of wisdom please?

Keep positive keep going watch supersize superskinny secret eaters they have all opened my eyes and made me more self Aware. Going from
Sole source to food in the diet can be a scary step because your worried about loosing control, but for 7 weeks you have done sole source so you can do minimal food because you had the will power and focus to have only shakes. Often when I have the urge to think of food I remember the after thought it brings to me when I'm not near target and that feeling outweighs running off to the shop! Have faith in you keep posting :) xx

GretaGrip said:
I have been on CD for 7 weeks now and have gone from 12 stone 4 to 10 stone 7 in that time. Last year, however, I hit an all time high of 15 stone 1 so have been bigger too.

I have SS'd for all of this time < bar this week where my CDC advised I start to move up the steps , plus I have felt unwell this week, so I have SS plussed for a few days > and been pretty much very strict with myself. I've gone from a size 14/16 to a size 10/12 and feel much better in myself- just 2lbs away from a 'normal' weight and BMI.

So... WHY do I feel like I am losing my focus? Like I want to throw in the towel and just go ' Oh **** it, pass me a cake? ' I feel chubby and like I'm not getting anywhere today, like I am failing somehow and not losing the weight fast enough.. that eating a small meal a day on SS plus is the start of a slippery slope.

This is a danger time for me. I desperately want to be 9 st 12.. I look in the mirror and still see myself as overweight.

Any words of wisdom please?

I have seen your photos n u look fab!! So u should be very happy.... I have read how much willpower u have so going to ss plus isn't a slippery slope for u bcz u know u r able to do it! N u know how much u want to get to target. I still see myself as overweight even though everyone tells me I'm slim now. It must just be a mental thing I suppose because the weights come off so quickly. You have done fab and from your diary your a very strong woman and u WILL get to your goal weight regardless of what step you do.... This break on ss plus may trick your body n then if u have a ss week u may be pleasantly surprised x x

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11 w13:10.6

Oh please, please stick with it you are so close.... It's probably because you have taken food out of the equation for so long you just need to get used to reintroducing. It's just another challenge in your journey. Think of your meal as just an extra pack- dont deviate from that and the as products. I had a big of a lull on my final ss week then had a great loss when I moved to ss plus! Wishing you luck- big hugs x

Thanks girls!

4stone - we are SO similar in our weights so thanks for the words

slimboots - you have about the same as me left to lose- thanks for the motivation.

slimminggirl- wise words- thank you

I have had a bar this morning and a shake for lunch. Dinner will be this evening and will be red pepper and chickpea burgers with salad followed by some raspberries. I WILL keep focussed and positive and keep going.

<wibble>

I had to seriously talk myself out of eating spaghetti bolognaise - I'm only on day 6 so that's pretty poor really! It's hard going but if you keep your eyes on the prize you'll get there. That's what I keep telling myself. "Nothing tastes as good as being slim will feel."

Back