Oh I think it's the Atkins flu

i think I have managed to avoid this both times on atkins by eating little and often and drinking little and often. I can feel my legs going crampy already but I just get up and have a little trot around the house.

Ooh yes could do with a quick kip, although haven't been quite so exhausted today!

Anyone need a hot water bottle?

xx

I dont feel as bad as yesterday neither, but by golly Im COLD! Is the hot water bottle pink and fluffy? :D Would love 1, ty

Woofy X

I can feel my legs going crampy already but I just get up and have a little trot around the house.

Oh CM, I forgot about the ewwwww legs:sigh:

hee hee I can imagen u trotting around the room, in fluffy socks for some reason lol

Happy Trottin babes :D

Woof X

LOL, that conjures up a great image!

Def not as tired today, although had a moment early evening when I could have happily nodded off, but managed to stay awake.

See what tomorrows brings, but the hot water bottle is still on offer if you need it hun LOL x

It's damned cold here today and last night was freezing.

here too :S was sooo cold walking the dogs this morning - my hands are still cold :(

I was well chilly beans last night BUT the sky is blue and the suns out which makes it all pretty....

Nap time today will be around 1pm.....Hot water bottles most welcome

Woof X

make it 2 woof - i finish work then :D

2 it is then, Vicky.... Will have to be a 15 min power nap as I get my sons at 2.30 today. Boooooo!!!!!!

Woofy x

ah - you can go earlier ;)

I`ll start at 1pm.....I`ll leave ur fluffy blanket in the normal place hee hee

Woofy X

thankyou you are an angel x

Im on day 3 and I feel fabulous - and i think I didnt suffer with atkins flu because I literally kept on drinking throughout the day. Its like the water is greasing the old axels ;)
Also the water prevents bog breath :)

I think Ive skipped it this time around ( Just hope it doesnt come and nip my bum now Ive said that lol)
Ive just had a headache which I can handle plus felt sleepy around 1pm. So all in all its been ok : o )

I feel for those who do get it and bad {{{hugs}}}

Woofy X

I do feel fab, just had a bacon oopsie roll and didnt even mind i couldnt have ketchup!

**wanders in to wake everyone up**

hows everyone this arvo?

Hi Missy, :wavey: I'm fine thanks

im good thanks hon!!! Finish work for the long weekend in 22 minutes :) lol

how are you

Hi, MMDI.

Make as much sound as u like hunni, naps are over now.
I didnt snooze today but I bet u anything as soon as I get my boys I will be in need of 10 mins but will safe it for bedtime.

Have a lully holiday weekend all

Woof X

Back