Oh i'm sooo happy NSV

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
been and bought 1 pair of jeans and 2 pairs of trousers in a size 14 and the FIT!!!! i know it's not tiny but to me being a size 28 before.....it feels like size 0 lol and the new plan is fab..i'm so chuffed:D

thats brill congrats :) x

Well done that's a fantastic achievement and 14 is small. I was a size 24 in march now a comfy 16 and it's nice usnt it getting back into small sizes xx

Well done, that's fantastic.

The thing I like about going down a few sizes is not having to place the pegs so far apart on the washing line.

Another well done Kirsty , it's a great feeling aint it !! , i also bought trousers and jeans today in size 14 and i was a size 22 in Feb , the thought that i was buying size 22 clothes for xmas last year and now buying size 14 for this xmas makes me feel brill !! my hubby is happy that i have done so well but not so happy that im constantly costing him a fortune buying myself new clothes :D:D:D , he also thinks i have lost enough weight now , i still have 1st 3lb to get to
" healthy weight " and get to target and gold member.

really well done Kirsty thats amazing :D xxx

Thanks everyone :) and well done to us all...this changing your lifestyle lark isn't easy xxx

well done that's fantastic!!

Well done you, that's brilliant. I was a size 22 last year. Started my diet as a new years resolution and have stuck to it. I have lost 3st and am now a size 16 almost into 14! I still have 2st to go and can't wait to see what size I'll end up.

Back