oh my god i am starving!!!

shell09

Silver Member
well................

that's basically it i am starving :rolleyes: but theres nothing left to have :cry:

think i will go to bed :mad:

Shell have you had some water? How long you been in plan? it does get easier xxx

too long although not long enough lol...... im just having a moment done it for 6 months last year but im on week 5 of my restart (not because i out it all back on) just to finnish what i had started.... im actually reckoning its psychological although i now have a huge cup of decaff coffee and shall get some fizzy water that tends to bloat me in the right way :eek:

I've been starving all week but I am determined to WIN my battle with the bulge! Good luck Shell xx

i know how you feel, i'm sure we all do.
i find i get waves of hunger and usually it passes
in a few moment but the mental side is alot harder
to deal with. try work thru it with water and do someting
else until it passes, i have my other half driven mad, bless him
he is so good when i'm whining on about food and i want i want i want. just try be strong and work thru it and keep your eye on
the goal. Try stand naked in the mirror... always makes my hunger
go away. lol

holy **** dee, you weight loss is phenomenal!

whoop whopp i won ........... the battle yesterday i mean.... i rode the storm n the hunger has been bannished..... n it so pays off as i bought a new dress today for a meal im going to on thursday........... but not gonna eat lol anyway i got in a 12!!! lbd in a 12!!!! n it looks goood n was a bargain!!! thats my reward!

Brilliant!! They say real hunger comes on slowly over a period of hours starting with a bit of a rumble. Something that comes suddenly and/or very soon after eating is psychological.

wow!!! geez that really is amazing dee!!!!! i weigh two weekly i would love a loss like that :)

how are you now, shell?

im good now......... well the go0d awfull ketosis taste in my mouth is the biggy for me today its getting worse and worse.... i have gum sugar free mints and a mouth spray... not that im paranoid.... much!!

in terms of the hunger.... its gone for a while thank god now i just need my body to remeber how to go to the bloody toilet!! hmm poss tmi soz lol

how are you? good day? bad day?

erm, having hideous constiptation again...........on monday i had 5 days worth and now Ive got three days piled up in me :(

yeah the dreaded constipation is doing my head in too!!

i take the fibre daily one spoon that dont work so i read you can have up to two a day that dont work then i read too much fibre can make you constipated (what the hell!) so i stopped taking it all together guess what....... that didnt work.

so now im back to one spoon per day and regular laxatives.... well not as regular as i would like but one a week to once a fortnight. this cannot be good for me but dont know what else to do!!

Back