oh my god i think ive been doing it wrong

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monique's memoirs, 2 April 2009.

1. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Well-Known Member

:confused: well ive only been drinking about 4 pints now ive just found out thats minimal you have to drink my 1st weigh in is on tuesday morning due you think it will effect my weight loss ive just drunk two pints lol to try and put some fluids in lol what help that will do i dont know , how much do u ppl drink a day:confused: pls helllllllllllllllllllllllp :cry:
  2. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Well-Known Member

Dont panic!!! I often only manage 4 pints a day, as long as you drink at least that amount you'll be fine. The water intake gets easier with time but sometimes a busy lifestyles makes it difficult x x
  3. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

na youll be fine hun, some ppl dont even get the minimum in! just up it asap! youll probs find it easier once you do hehe xx
  4. rosiered

rosiered Well-Known Member

5. Sara4

Sara4 Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it hun. Just increase your intake from now......still plenty of time to weigh in. You'll be fine!
  6. kered

kered Well-Known Member

I always aimed for 3 litres, sometimes I only managed 2 litres, but just do your best and sip it all day, not gulp it down.
  7. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

9-10 pints over the course of a day.
  8. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Well-Known Member

I have a bottle of sparking water a day - anything else is a bonus.
  9. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

I struggled with drinking so much water but you do get used to it, try to increase your daily intake gradually and watch the pounds melt away.
    Last edited: 3 April 2009

Thats soo true Sonkie, drinking plenty of water is just a really healthy habit to start taking up. I panic f there isnt a glass of water in front of me now !!!
  11. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

I always try to have at least 3.5 litres a day. Could only manage 2 litres when I started but gradually upped it and now I am floating for most of the day.
  12. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

After a disastrous WI wk 5 I realised I'd let my water intake slide so I've upped it quite a lot now. I reckon I'm having about 5litres - certanly no less than 4. x