OH MY GOD....YAY!!

Mine has been a long journey hun. my start weight was 17 st 9 and got down to about 13 st by myself, but then stopped. That was a year and a half ago. I then put on again and hit 14 st 9. That's when I started SW in Jan. It's all been worth it though! You must feel a big difference already with 10lb shed! I like to think oof our weight loss as bags of sugar! You lost 5 bags of sugar! Feel good? :):)

Well done Indie!! :D :D What a great achievement for you - you are right to be totally thrilled, you have worked really hard for this, and your commitment is now showing for all to see

Yay!! :clap:

Well done, what an acheivement. You must be really proud. :D:D:D

Wow!!! Well done you! :)
You must be soooo chuffed. And what an inspiration for the rest of us. I want to be a 14 by August, so I have a while yet, but I have a long way to go too!!!

Congratulations hun, you really are fabulous!!! :D

well done kerry i am so pleased for you i was struggling a bit today but reading your post made me stik at it well done so chuffed for you lesley xx

Awww, thank you all :) I hit the shops again today and for the first time in a long time have bought clothes that I like and not just clothes that fit!!

Thanks again all. You're all so lovely and supportive :):)

K xx

That's fantastic well done you! :D I can't wait til I get to where you are now - I started in size 22 (and some 24s :S) and am now an 18, and a few 16... so can't wait to finally be a size 14! :D

Well done hun - you must feel incredible! :D

Im new here and barely know you but I read your post and was bursting with pride for you!! What a fantastic achievement!! HUGE congrats!!

I've always wondered what that would feel like, I've been a 16 before but never any lower.

Well done! xx

Im new here and barely know you but I read your post and was bursting with pride for you!! What a fantastic achievement!! HUGE congrats!!

I've always wondered what that would feel like, I've been a 16 before but never any lower.

Well done! xx

Thank you Cherryade :D Wishing you all the best in reaching this stage which I'm sure you will chick :D:D

K xx

Well done! It was only last week we were whinging about between sizes and now you have done it! That is such great news. You must be so pleased!
Gem

Well done! It was only last week we were whinging about between sizes and now you have done it! That is such great news. You must be so pleased!
Gem

I know right! I obviously wasn't as far off as I thought :D Thanks again Gem xx

That's brilliant news! You must feel on top of the world!:talk017:

well done, that is a fantastic achievement and a great inspiration to us all. Congrats!

Back