oh my god!!!!!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
i emailed cambridge awhile ago about starting cd before 12weeks of giving birth. Well gill got back to me today! :cool:
Hello Kimberley,
I have now spoken with our Medical Director.
Firstly, I would need to know who your Cambridge Counsellor would be. They were quite right in saying that you shouldn’t follow any programme until three months after the baby’s birth.
I would obviously need to discuss your situation with them first
If you could get a letter from your GP agreeing that you are able to follow one of our programmes without waiting for the full three months, then that would be good, and dependent on your health we would make an exception in this case.
Let me know who the Counsellor is.
Good luck
Kind regards
Gill

how bloody cool is that! i shall be joining you skinnys on here sooner then i thought!
i hope i can do the SS :)

Thing is, i havent personaly spoken to my counseller, my sister has, so i doubt she will know me. Shall i ring her and speak to her first then give them the name of my counseller?

wooahhhhhhh yeahhh!

shall be starting 4 weeks before i thought i was, so il be even SLIMMER then i thought for my bday and alton towers!
No more gettin stuck in rides :eek:

Brilliant news hun, I would ring your CDC then speak to HO.

Good Luck x

Fab stuff!

i would speak to cdc first and tell them about letter this weekend and then go to docs on monday lol and good luck hun xx

im going to ring up a new cdc, my sister uses the one i was going to, but im thinking about finding a new one. What do i say when i ring them up lol

just explain that u what to start diet but uve just had a baby but uve also been in touch with head office really just explain about whats happened

I'm glad to hear that you got the go ahead :)

im thinking about getting a new cdc. so il be ringing them up at the weekend, what do i say to them? the one i was oging to use is the one my sister uses.

opps didnt mean to post 2ce lol

Brilliant news Kim!!! Yes 'phone up a CDC - explain the letter from Head office and then see your GP and get his permission. So pleased for you ... know how much you've wanted to do this. Go girl!!!

thank youu i cant waittt!!

my birthday will be 10ish weeks away from when i start, how much weight could you lose in it? x

gosh lol im well scared incase i dont stick to it. im sat here with my water lol

I'm sure you will .... you've worked hard to get on it! Besides your sister's doing it - and you just have to come on here and shout HELP ... and we'll be here for you! Mind I can be scary too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back