OH MY GOODNESS...DID I REALLY DO THAT?

lynjo

As the title says.....oh my goodness. did i really do that? i cant quite believe what i have done.
I was reading through my local evening news and every so often they have makeovers in there and underneath todays they have asked if anyone wants a makeover.....well i though ok then, that would be great, thinking that they would get hundreds and i would never get picked in a million years......so i emailed them and they phoned me strait back and said when can i go in for it? I cant believe this has happened!!! what am i gonna do? Do i really want my face splashed over the papers? AAAgh. They said it was a great story as i told them of my weight loss (3 and a half stone) on cd, so all good promo i suppose. I relly didnt think i would get chosen at all. OH MY GOD!!!
what will my dh say? OH MY GOD again!
i am lmto at mo as its not quite sunk in yet. will let you know what happens

adios

Enjoy it, well done and go for it....

M.

More power to yer elbow I say!! Enjoy it: you deserve it :D

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy the chance of being pampered and getting all done for you and For FREE!!!

HELP NEEDED PLEASE VOTE

Well D.DAY is here. The time has come for the makeover. i am spending the whole day with my life in someone elses hands....... firstly they are taking me shopping for an outfit, then i am going to have my hair cut and coloured (currently its half way down my back and black (with dark regrowth - nice!) then i am having my make up applied then the photos. The pamperring i can deal with but the photos are another matter. Them i am nervous about!
So suggestions please........should i go for a complete transformation and have the hair chopped off alot shorter and then coloured (if thats poss as i have been colouring it for 22 years now! aghhhhhhhh) or should i just change it subtly? I am tempted to go for a whole new look to go with my weight loss but im also scared incase i dont like it...then what do i do?
So HELP PLEASE VOTE 1 MAJOR CHANGE TO HAIR LENGHT AND COLOUR OR vOTE 2 FOR SUTLE CHANGES.
I WISH I COULD MAKE A DECISION AND STICK TO IT.

PLESE HELP
lynjo

Wow Lynjo
only just seen this thread - Congratulations and have a great time - I'm as bad as you at making decissions so not got any advice to offer on that front - other than to say ' enjoy it, you worked hard to get where you are'

Ooooh getting excited for ya!
love
Geri
x

Hi there - I would suggest you go for a total change to go with the new bod!! Sure if you don't like it you can always let it grow out (the hair that is) ... I would love someone to take me into their hands and pick out clothes hair style etc ...take advantage girlie and love every minute!!!

Great Weight loss by the way

Think you should go for a total change and get that hair cut and coloured. It doesn't need to be totally short but why go for a subtle change. Its only hair, it will grow back again.

I had hair way down my back and got it cut into chin length bob and I love it. I was worried it would make my face look fatter but even I think I really suit it.

Can't wait to see your piccies though, have a fab day.

well i have gone and done it today and had my makeover, i was really nervous at first but the hairdresser was fantastic, we really hit it off. we sat and discussed for about half hour before i finally decided and then i went for it. OMG did i go for it?!!!!
I have had a WHOLE new look.
outfit fantastic for an evening out, had my hair chpped off about 8 inches and pillar box red slices pulled through my new shoulder length black bob haircut and I LOVE IT. It really has made me feel WHHHOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I also had my make up done and at first i thought it would be too subtle but actually it was ok.
put it all together and NEW ME. My article is going out Next Tuesday. Now i ve only got 6 more days to be nervous to see how it all looks in print. i dont think i can cope any more.

so thanks to all you who said GO FOR IT, i did and im glad i did.
Heres to 2007. Bring it on!!

Lynjo x

good luck and enjoy yourself make sure you give us the link for the after and before photos...................

i bet you look amazing...

what a great start for the new you in the new year!

i cant wait to see them pics :)

x

Back