Oh my - I actually now enjoy my shakes

Day 66 for me!
It goes so so quick, in fact working out how many days I've been doing it has just scared the hell out of me, hardly seems a day since I was at my first info meeting!

I honestly have no idea, as I don't know what my final target weight actually is, or should be! lol

Having never been anything but overweight, I have no idea what kind of weight I should be as an adult, especially as I have a natural build that is not along the normal route (my shoulder's width, shoe size, hand span, thight/calf muscles etc are all naturally larger than the "average" man).

I'm aiming for 14st 7lbs currently, which going by my losses so far should happen around the end of February I think, so probably almost as long again, somewhere around the 60 day mark.

But it's really anyone's guess to be honest, at 14.7 I might easily be able to shift another stone, or two, or maybe very little at all.... I really just have NO clue at all! lol

It's kinda scary really........... but very exciting too! :D

EDIT: added a few pictures of me for comparison factor; the first is with my Dad, he's 5-foot-ten with a 42 waist and a 46 chest (not exactly 'little' himself), so you can see the difference in my general size, it's not all down to being overweight! lol (I hope!)

the second is with a mate of mine about 1.5 years ago (hence the lack of hair!) he's an "average" healthy BMI guy, 6ft tall around 12.5 stone

needless to say, I was pretty deadly back when I used to play rugby!

Attachments

• n712640203_1025437_858.jpg
    n712640203_1025437_858.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 19
  • n285001215_306708_1761.jpg
    n285001215_306708_1761.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Just saw your pics Pete.. great loss in fairness to you! Started yesterday so Im going down the same route as you! well done

Perfector... The shakes do get better!! you're right! :)

Back