Oh my i am excited!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by k8te, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello to everyone on here :D I am back on minimins and have found this alternative to the Cambridge diet. I was about to start CD next week, after losing quite a bit before, but this feels so much better and the price of it means both me and hubby can afford to do it at the same time :D I have about 4.5 stone to loose, and i want to be well on my way for my birthday in April, as i do am refusing to be fat and 30!!
    I am looking forward to meeting everyone and making some wonderful friends along the way.
    I'll let you all know when my delivery comes and the day i start on my journey to slimness x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    Good luck K8te... ur clearly very enthusiastic!! i've bought my first lot too and i've set the 3.01.11 as my start date... tried a couple of the shakes though and they are lovely so I can't wait to start... GOOD LUCK x x

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thankyou, i am very excited. I cant wait to be slim again, and this time is the last time! I am waiting for the newsletter to come through as i want to order the 1 week supply also so i can try the soups and bars with a 35% discount, as on the cambridge i only had the chocolate tetras, as all the other flavours where a bit minging to me :p

Good luck to you also, i hope my comes asap, and we can do this journey together x

5. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    you might find exante shakes better hun as I find them a lot milder than cambridge not nearly as strong and creamier... quite yummy actually! i'm just going on the website now as i want to try the soups.. hope you get it soon! x x

6. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I hope they are nicer, just got my discount code so purchased one each of the soups and bars, and if they are nice i will buy the mixed bumper pack for next time, next day delivery too so may even be here tomorrow, but i wont start until next week, as for once we are celebrating new year!! Whoop Whoop xx

7. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi k8te and welcome!!! It my first day today on exante and I still have that excitement, which I'm sure will wane with time lol I've just had the vanilla shake and although i can't compare it to any other vlcd, it tasted really nice! Quite creamy and very filling! Xx

8. KtdKtd

KtdKtd Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Hi all,

I'm new to minimins too, have been on Exante since Dec 20th but had Xmas day and Boxing day off although I was practically an angel! Basically went home for my Dad's 60th and couldn't get into the outfit I had packed for the party......I was mortified! When straight to a pharmacy, bought a box of Celebrity Slim to last me until my Exante order arrived and have been mentally on it ever since! I have made the difficult decision not to weigh myself on a regular basis because I have a tendancy to punish/treat myself based on the results. Glad there are a few new starters here too for support! I have 5 stone to lose, so think I will be here for a while!!

Ktd

9. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    welcome to exante you should go to the diaries section and keep updating progress on there. good luck.

10. boleyna

boleyna Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(26.34%)
    Diet:
    CC
    I've just started today. I had vanilla shake for breakfast and the toffee, nut and raisin bar for lunch. I did start to feel sick after the shake but I had some anti sickness tablets on hand and feel fine now. I am feeling really good about having started.

11. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi and welcome Kate. Hope you enjoy Exante.

12. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi and welcome to exante :)

13. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome to our merry band :) and good luck as you start your Exante journey.
    I'm 12 weeks in now, and still finding it exciting, as it's getting me to where I want to be. I'm even starting to notice that my body shape has changed when I see myself in the mirror (It always takes ages for my head to catch up!)

Good luck xx

14. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Welcome all you newbies and I hope that you all do really well. Good luck xxxx

15. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thankyou what a warm welcome, thats why i love this site!

Wow so teetiefunk & boleyna how have you both got on today?

Did food shopping today, and was so nice to think i only got to get enough meals until next week for me & hubby, and the it's just the kids to feed x

16. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi k8te! Yesterday was a big struggle I'm not gonna lie, by 9pm I was going to my bed as I was sooooooooooo hungry. I felt sick too. Was a lot better this morning although was dreaming of food last night lol but I was 100% and I've got over the 1st day so I will stick to it... Have to work today but no patients so far so I'm on mini for the duration lol!!!

17. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    At least you made it through the day though teetiefunk, i remember when on CD i was going to bed really early until i was in ketosis, or having a bath and doing my nails. So what do you do for work?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I'm a dental nurse... Just on my lunch it's not been too busy today but I've been very shaky and that's not good lol got a foggy head too but apart from that just having my bar and some water... Maybe even stretch to a cup of black coffee lol

20. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hey Kate & teetie & the other newcomers ... you will love it here, I do. the girls here are great.

21. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks Bobbi, i agree the support so far is amazing and hopefully it will continue all through our journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.