OH NO! Advice please!

CoCoMo

Hello peeps - need your guidance here on two things!
I am being sent away with work for a few weeks to Glasgow. Now, I intend to stay 100% CD but I know I might have to have a green & white meal occasionally, a) because I have struggled with doing 16 hour days on a VLCD in the past
b) client expectations/business meals - I struggle for credibility anyway in a world dominated by middle-aged high powered alpha-male executive types, and I can't give them a different excuse for not eating every day for a month :rolleyes:
So - I am going to see my counsellor on Friday to get a long supply of CD in case I don't get back at weekends, and get her advice on going up a plan to allow me some flexibility for a few weeks. Should I prepare to put weight on or stay the same?? Anyone else switched for a few weeks at a time?

The second major problem is:
I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!!!!
I have no smarts that fit - all my beautiful suits and dresses are still way too small. I have a wardrobe full of client-impressing outfits that are WASTED! :cry:So - debating on buying a cheap-ish suit from Next or somewhere, just to get by for a couple of weeks. not exactly wanting to buy new clothes when I am this size. Appearance is a huge part of what I do, so I will have to do something...... money I didn't want to spend this month! :mad:

Peacocks? Primark?

Great for temporary quick and oh so cheap fix xxx

Asda too has cheapish smart stuff

Shopping!!! YEY!!!

I am totally (and I mean it!!!)

Now, since I got rid of any food-related addictions - I am riding very high and frequent on my shopping cravings...haha

Have fun today xxx

Matalan proved fruitful - plus I managed to squeeze into a skirt I had in the back of my wardrobe, so I think clothing panic is resolved! Now just to get through a few weeks of mixing SS+ into my SS plan. Thanks everyone for your comments! Hope you're all having a good day xx

Back