Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OH NO! Advice please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CoCoMo, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello peeps - need your guidance here on two things!
    I am being sent away with work for a few weeks to Glasgow. Now, I intend to stay 100% CD but I know I might have to have a green & white meal occasionally, a) because I have struggled with doing 16 hour days on a VLCD in the past
    b) client expectations/business meals - I struggle for credibility anyway in a world dominated by middle-aged high powered alpha-male executive types, and I can't give them a different excuse for not eating every day for a month :rolleyes:
    So - I am going to see my counsellor on Friday to get a long supply of CD in case I don't get back at weekends, and get her advice on going up a plan to allow me some flexibility for a few weeks. Should I prepare to put weight on or stay the same?? Anyone else switched for a few weeks at a time?

The second major problem is:
    I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!!!!
    I have no smarts that fit - all my beautiful suits and dresses are still way too small. I have a wardrobe full of client-impressing outfits that are WASTED! :cry:So - debating on buying a cheap-ish suit from Next or somewhere, just to get by for a couple of weeks. not exactly wanting to buy new clothes when I am this size. Appearance is a huge part of what I do, so I will have to do something...... money I didn't want to spend this month! :mad:

Mrs Taurus likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Peacocks? Primark?

Great for temporary quick and oh so cheap fix xxx

4. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    I would actually have a look in matalan! I had some really good stuff when I was working at a bank over the summer.

5. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Asda too has cheapish smart stuff

6. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks for the tips peeps! Shopping tomorrow :)

7. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Shopping!!! YEY!!!

I am totally (and I mean it!!!)

Now, since I got rid of any food-related addictions - I am riding very high and frequent on my shopping cravings...haha

Have fun today xxx

8. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Matalan proved fruitful - plus I managed to squeeze into a skirt I had in the back of my wardrobe, so I think clothing panic is resolved! Now just to get through a few weeks of mixing SS+ into my SS plan. Thanks everyone for your comments! Hope you're all having a good day xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.