OH NO help I have had a blip!!!

cddietgal

Someone please help
I've had a blip and just sat and scoffed 1/2 a large packet of haribos.On the good end there is hardly any fat in them but I have a 2hour train journey tomorrow and I'm now scared of the side effects cos its a bad food iykwim
I haven't ate much fat all day (toast and jam,snack a jack and cottage cheese,alpen light bar and mash (made with just milk)cauli,brocoli,carrots,swede and veg gravy made with oxo and cornflour)

Please can anyone reassure me it'll be ok:break_diet:

Thanks cdg x

As you say, there is no fat in them so why will you have any tango-ing? It's all sugar, you could burn them excess calories off by doing a bit of wii fit or something but if not, you've been good all day anyway. Don't worry xxx

hunni , i ate a bag of jelly babies earlier in the week , no effect at all , you'll be fine :)

apart from the amount of cals in the sweets, you will be fine in the side affects side...

try and make sure you burn off a few extra cals doing something or stop and do some sit ups or squats every half hour during the day... you will burn those cals quicker than you can say.....

Back