Oh no...I think I'm going off porridge...

catssseyes

Team 1 all the way!
Last night, I didn't enjoy my porridge. Gave it another go this morning and it was gross.
Gutted...it was my lifeline. What am I going to do?!!!
I have loads left- will have to force them down til Thurs, but also have lots of spares of shakes, so will get through.
Anyone else just suddenly gone off one of the flavours?:(

All the time! I loved the soups to start, then few weeks in even the thought of them made me gag now i'm enjoying most of them again. Went of choc tetras too but got the taste back. The porridge will have a fairly long use by date so you could always keep them for later.

I had exactly the same happened to me,loved the porridge for the first week,then suddenly hated it,have started recently with the cinammon one and liked that for a few days now i dont like it any more...what are we like!!
xx

hmmm too much of a good thing and all that! ;)

Hope you can cope without them for a bit and then feed them in gradually. :) perhaps alternating the products is what your body wants ;)

I had a real thing for fruit of the forest shakes last time.. not so keen anymore! :rolleyes:

I guess at least we're lucky we have a variety to choose from :)

I guess at least we're lucky we have a variety to choose from :)

You guys are lucky in that area, with opti its choc, vanilla, strawberry powder and tetras and garden tomato soup, choc bar and peanut bar which i think had to be banned due to the peanut butter problem here. That's it. Oh how I would love to have the porridge yum. lol

You guys are lucky in that area, with opti its choc, vanilla, strawberry powder and tetras and garden tomato soup, choc bar and peanut bar which i think had to be banned due to the peanut butter problem here. That's it. Oh how I would love to have the porridge yum. lol

Cambridge USA offers a SuperOats (porridge) and I can tell you it's nasty. You aren't missing anything!

Ooh no! i love the porridge and SS+ exclusively with it -if i go off it im screwed becuase shakes i am not keen on!

It is so strange how your tastes change on CD! I can't face the veg soup now and when I started I thought it was fab. Have also got slightly picky about the shakes too (was the same with LL too)

HOWEVER....exciting development today when I snuck in a bar! ta da!!! Now, I am the queen of shove it in and gobble it up, but let me tell you that peanut one took some eating (but was v delish) these will become a staple!

xxx

Are they anything like snickers rach?

I cant go near one otherwise as id eat a weeks worth in minutes! lol

Are they anything like snickers rach?

I cant go near one otherwise as id eat a weeks worth in minutes! lol

hiya,

no not really (otherwise that would be REALLY bad) I got two when I weighed in purely because they are convenient and I just paid for the bars and didn't have them as part of my weekly box . I thought if I didn't like them or they were truly vile, I'd just fling it in the bin, but the peanut one got a thumbs up (I sat eating it in the car whilst driving through a car wash lol)

I reckon had I not been such a glutton I could have easily made it last 15 minutes (I can do a snicker in two bites...)

V peanutty
V chocolatey
V big smile on rachael's face!

Got the caramel to try tomorrow!

xxx

I have porridge every night, I hope that I don't go off it!!!!

First week I loved the strawberry, can just about tolerate it now. It is strange how tastes change.

I was worried with the bars that they would trigger me to eat, but they haven't! :) The peanut is not my favourite, it is nothing like snickers. I like the toffee best, but have yet to try cranberry which I hear is good. I eat them as slow as I can, normally stretch them for between 15-30minutes which is good.

Bingbong x

When I first did CD last year I absolutely LOVED the Oriental Chilli soup and would stick to soups for 80% of meals. This time I can't get enough of the sweet stuff! I'm even considering having an entire sweet week next week (although knowing my luck i'll have gone off shakes by then and just want soups!)

I used to love the veg soup, can't stand the smell of it now. Just tried a peanut bar and OMG my taste buds thought they where in heaven. lol

Back