Oh no life gets in the way...

Catt

Silver Member
Well my friend has asked me to go away with her and her daughter for a few nights next week plus saturday night is my other friends hen party. Arrgghh!!! I have fought with myself all night over what to do it is really hard.

However, I am too much of a fun loving partee type to stay on tfr :( I know me and I wouldn't be happy! I also know I can return to it as I actually love it :D

We are going away on Tuesday so that only gives me 4 days refeed so I will have to be careful but hopefully can safely have the odd drink.

After the hen night there will only be 2 weeks before I go away for the wedding. But I was thinking of going back on tfr for 1 week then refeeding again in the hope I will have a good '1st' week loss so to speak ;) What do you think?

Oh and good news I had no hair loss this morning :D:D:D xxx

Glad the hair loss has slowed up Catt.

Can't really advise on the rest I'm afraid, I've never stopped part way through so don't really know what's best to say about that. You know how you are on LT and how you are at restarting and only you can make the decision of what to do. Enjoy your days away however you decide to do it!!

Hi Catt
I think you shld try to stick to it your friends
will understand if they are true friends you
are doing so so well such an inspiration for
people like me only coming to the end of
second week xx

Hi Catt

It so hard. You have been brilliant to be on it for so long. If you can at all I would say stick to it. I did what you did and said "oh its only a few days I can start TFR again straight away no problem". Maybe you are way more determined and will do it - but I didnt. It took me about 5 weeks and 12lbs to get back.

Only you can make the decision but do seriously think about it before you break the diet. Whichever way you decide - have a great time.

Thats great that the hair loss stopped.

Best of luck

M

It sounds really tough to me I too love a good booze up but would have to skip it as I doubt I could go on and off ketosis easily. You know best how you will cope. Imagine the same social week with a slim figure!! Best of luck with it. x

Personally, and this is in my opinion, I would just stick the diet for few days.. Like you say you are a party girl, so stick it, dont go crazy but have a little diet break.. Straight back on TFR when you done partying... Its not like you dont deserve it.... xx

Thanks for your advice guys - hey I'm with you Rad I definitely deserve it :) My friend does understand I go to the pub every week, drink sparkling water and have a great time. It is me that does not want to do tfr while away. I don't want to feel deprived and resentful which I feel I would do. Plus I feel this is a great test for my ability to stay controlled in social situations and prove to myself that I will be able to maintain my weight permanently. x

Well Catt go and enjoy yourself. Come back and join us straight away and you will get back on track in no time. It will be a great feeling to be going away and getting all dickied up with your new look.

Let us know how it goes and enjoy the treats for all of us!!!

Have a great time

xx

Well Catt go and enjoy yourself. Come back and join us straight away and you will get back on track in no time. It will be a great feeling to be going away and getting all dickied up with your new look.

Let us know how it goes and enjoy the treats for all of us!!!

Have a great time

xx

I will do yummymummy thanks xxx

Oh there are so many of you... so many treats :party0051::party0036::party0027::7834:
:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

fantasizinging already about the drinkies and foodies... LOL... Im def with the idea of just go for it... and exactly like you say , you would feel deprived and depressed and resentful, you cant put life enjoyment on hold just for a soddin diet.... and yes a good test that you can break, not go crazy and come back to the fold.. Ill be watching you girl so when your festivities over I want you straight back on here on TFR and reporting back in! lol

I agree completely with Rad - go away and have a fabulous time. I'm going on a hen weekend at the end of August and intend to come off Lipo for 2 days, life is for living at the end of the day and the diet can wait! Just promise yourself you'll return to it. x

Personally, I dont see tfr as a hop on hop off bus. If you want, take a break till after the wedding and try to eat sensibly in the meantime. After the wedding, get back on track.

Oh Catt I don't want to throw a spanner in your works and be a killjoy either, but it's gonna make things very hard for you when things are just going brilliantly. Stopping and restarting twice in such a short period would kill me.

I actually shouted 'don't stop!' at the screen when I was halfway down your post!

I think this is your time, to really kick that weight forever and would hate to see you jeopardise it in any way. :sigh:

Having said all that, have a fab time, I'll skulk off to the corner I came from, just had to get that off my chest! :p

Personally, I dont see tfr as a hop on hop off bus. If you want, take a break till after the wedding and try to eat sensibly in the meantime. After the wedding, get back on track.

Hiya, thanks for replying :)

I agree with what you are saying and it may be kinder on my body to go back on tfr after the wedding but what I may do is refeed for those two weeks beforehand. x

Without sounding like a killjoy Catt and this is just advice, I personally would wait until you've completed the diet as when we all started this diet, we knew there'd be situations, sometimes in bulk which would really test our resolve and would make us want to cave.
This is understandable and I totally understand what you're saying and why you feel this way. However, I do think you should continue on with the diet whilst on holiday for this reason, as this diet is about learning not to give in to temptation and resisting that urge that got us all to be on LT anyway.
It is entirely up to you at the end of the day but I think you'll be doing more harm than good. Also, alcohol should not be consumed until you are definitely out of Ketosis and this could take up to a week.
If your friends understand, they'll be able to support you. :) It's just my thought on the situation, but above all, it's because I only wish the best for everyone on this diet.
Good luck with whatever you decide, you'll be supported either way. :) xxx

Ps. Maybe seek advice from your pharmacy on what to do, so you stand the best chance at maintaining whilst you're away should you decide to take a break xx

Oh Catt I don't want to throw a spanner in your works and be a killjoy either, but it's gonna make things very hard for you when things are just going brilliantly. Stopping and restarting twice in such a short period would kill me.

I actually shouted 'don't stop!' at the screen when I was halfway down your post!

I think this is your time, to really kick that weight forever and would hate to see you jeopardise it in any way. :sigh:

Having said all that, have a fab time, I'll skulk off to the corner I came from, just had to get that off my chest! :p

Aww thank you your concern is appreciated :thankyou:

I cannot even begin to tell people how wonderful I feel. It is like I have been set free from my self imposed shackles. I want to enjoy every minute of my life and I won't lie food is a big part of that enjoyment.

I want to fit lipotrim around my life not for lipotrim to be my life. It is the tool to allow me to get to the weight I ultimately want to be. I want to enjoy food and I never want to be scared of it or abuse it like I have done.

My attitude has changed immensely and I feel in control of food not the other way around. Lipotrim is not an easy way to lose weight but my determination to get my life back is making it relatively easy for me.

This is a lifelong commitment and whether I do it in one complete stretch or in stages does not matter as the outcome remains the same.

lots of love Catt xxx

Ill be watching you girl so when your festivities over I want you straight back on here on TFR and reporting back in! lol

SIR! YES SIR! :fear:

I'm sorry Catt, but I'm with Waterworks on this one. I do understand what you're saying and in princible wholeheartedly agree with you, but in practice, well it's not that easy.

I'm away for a long weekend as of tomorrow at a huge family wedding, I know I'll "fit in" more if I join in the eating and drinking and general social aspect of consumption, but I am going to TRY to remain 100% as I don't want to have to try climbing back up onto the wagon again - whether I succeed or not I'm not sure of yet!

Good luck whatever you decide though.

Back