Oh no mcdonalds!

bb_31

Here I am on a Tuesday ready for my third weigh in tonite after being good all week, and just let myself down by having a hot choc drink and chicken salad deli. The only good point is that a resisted the fries!!!
Does anyone know how many syns I have just eaten?:sigh:

Wow ..... Been to weigh in and lost 2lb. Does that mean a weekly trip to mcdonalds is on the cards? Lol

always nice to have a treat!!!

I found out from group last night that the chicken deli sandwich i had at mcdonalds was worth 19 syns. so not a bad choice really, just gotta be good today!

hehe!
I just went to Maccers, and had three chicken selects (5.5 points) and a medium fries (5.5 too), although I only ate half of them as I felt really full/disgusting - so I'm going to count 10 for the whole thing (including a tub of ketchup) and have a nice low fat meal this evening - despite that I get 33 points a day, I very rarely go over 25!

Good luck with slimming world - I tried it about a year ago, but my head wasn't in the right place and I don't like fruit or veg, so that didn't really help me - only so many mullerlights you can have! :p

Back