Oh no! Muller light disappointment!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
I had an absolutely delicious muller light yogurt. The dark chocolate swirl with cherry layer at the bottom. Its the same calories as the other muller lights, even less than some, and I've realised that it is 2 syns! :( How come, when its the same calories as other muller lights?

our consultant says its because of the cherry layer!

Oh didn't check, but you're probably right about the sugar. It was pretty sweet, and so delicious! It tasted like expensive dark chocolate lol :D

They are lovely and to be honest well worth the 2 points,so long as you know !!!

I had a sudden thought earlier-can you imagine the uproar if Slimming world suddenly announced that mullerlites were no longer free !!

They are lovely and to be honest well worth the 2 points,so long as you know !!!

I had a sudden thought earlier-can you imagine the uproar if Slimming world suddenly announced that mullerlites were no longer free !!

It would be something like the uproar that occured when they announced that macaroni cheese was no longer free! that was a dark day I can tell you!

Whats worse for me is i don't really like them but I love the orange ones that come in the pack. I really begrudge those syns but my hubby doesn't like muller lights and I'm not throwing them away.

Joeyanne, in some shops you can buy them individually - look out for them!!

I never buy multipacks of yogs cos I only really like cherry or vanilla ones.

I love the orange with choc sprinkles too! If you find them individually please let me know!!!!

Back