oh no new scales

slimming4summer

wish i hadnt purchased now as was using wii fit to weigh myself but cant always get on if kids watching tv and dont like an audience

new salter bathroom scales have me weighing 6 lb more eeek thats not good

i cant go to class for next 2 weeks as travelling so i need to weigh at home and do online!!'

pants
x

Hmm could you get to a Boots and WI there? If it was me, I'd track as usual and not weigh myself! OR you could use those new scales but just know there's a 6lb difference.

I know how you feel. I've moved house and the scales are now all over the place, telling me a number of different weights. So I've decided to start from scratch and wi at Boots

Hmm could you get to a Boots and WI there? If it was me, I'd track as usual and not weigh myself! OR you could use those new scales but just know there's a 6lb difference.

I know how you feel. I've moved house and the scales are now all over the place, telling me a number of different weights. So I've decided to start from scratch and wi at Boots

I agree too just track as usual and wi once a week on boots scales.

thanks both

i want to get into a pattern of weighing myself at home as some weeks i have to travel and cant get to class and usually thats the kiss of death to my plan

i will bit the bullet and stick with my new scales but they are not my best friend for now!!!!!

s

We have some electronic scales that can give you a weight in either kgs. lbs or stones- trouble is, if you do the maths conversion between each figure when done on the same day, the conversions are very different. i.e. don't tally up, so I stick to the pounds and hope they are consistent- never thought of using Boots to do a weigh in.

It may be an idea to do what I did...go to boots and weigh yourself and then go straight home without eating or drinking and move your scales around till you find the exact place you match what they said at boots that way you know they are accurate! Then always weigh yourself on same spot. I used to use boots and then for about a month weighed myself on home scales and thought I had lost about 8lbs but turns out scales at home were on a wonky surface. Now i have little maskign tape x on where corner of scale should be just in case baby moves it and I only weigh myself in lbs! xx

hi slimming4summer! no probs! its been learnt from experience! I have a 9 month old who has this week decided to go and peel off the little markers i put on the floor for where the scales have to go! grrr! permanent marker time i think!!! x

Back