Oh no not another newbie!!!!

Nicki-M

Hi, another newbie here, I have been reading the threads here for weeks and decided to dive in and join as you all seem such a friendly bunch....spurring each other on and keeping everyone here motivated. I love the idea of the team thing and would love to join a team if any of you have space for me. I am 4 weeks into my CD journey and have been SSing....I intend to continue SSing for at least 12 weeks or more if it is possible as I have at least 8 stone to lose. I have lost 20 & 3/4 lb so far. I am losing at a steady pace and am averaging around 5 lb per week. I did expect to lose a lot in the first week and was a bit disappointed that I only lost 5 & 3/4 lb. It took me a week to go into ketosis. I suffer from PCOS and am quite interested to hear from anyone else on the forum who has the same condition..as I am eager to know if they too struggled to lose a large amount the first week. Don't get me wrong any weight loss is great however small and if I continue losing between 4 & 5 lb per week..I will definitely be on track to reach my weight loss goal by Christmas. Anyway I am off to the Team Advertising agency to see if someone is willing to take me on. Anyway sorry for waffling on so much.

Hi Nicki!

Nice to see you on here! Your weight losses are great!! Good luck with your journey and let us know how you get on!

Ellie x

Hi Nickie - & Merriefach!!!!!!!! Hi ya!-look out for a little group we've joined for those with 6stone+ to lose it's called the Sunshine Team for all those on CD.

Tis life changingly hard but you must stick at it as best you can which I'm sure you are doing really well. i love this website for the support network available adn if you have a bad day tell someone on here - we'll help cheer you up!! 21lbs in less than a month is incredulous - you should be proud of yourself and remember it's not how fast you scale that mountain it is how you scaled and conquered it xxx

Hi Nicki,

Just to say welcome to minimins! xxx

You've had brill losses so far, and I look forward to hearing about your further losses! xx

Hi Nickie - & Merriefach!!!!!!!! Hi ya!-look out for a little group we've joined for those with 6stone+ to lose it's called the Sunshine Team for all those on CD.

Tis life changingly hard but you must stick at it as best you can which I'm sure you are doing really well. i love this website for the support network available adn if you have a bad day tell someone on here - we'll help cheer you up!! 21lbs in less than a month is incredulous - you should be proud of yourself and remember it's not how fast you scale that mountain it is how you scaled and conquered it xxx

Right there with you, have already joined the sunshine team but cant work out how to add the banner! Any ideas?
Waiting to head for wk 2 WI, fingers crossed.

Merriefach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!! So envious minein on Monday - PS how DO you get the banner ??? xxx

Back