Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh no!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Miss Mango, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    I've just done my daily session on the Wii Fit and have put 2lb on! :eek: I can't believe it as I've worked so hard and haven't over eaten or anything :(
    I'm very disappointed but its making me more determined.
    Dammit!! :raincloud:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Might sound like a silly question, but are you eating enough?

4. Miss Mango

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Yes I think so, I do eat but only when I'm hungry - I don't count calories though....hmm maybe I should start!

5. Miss Mango

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    I'm not feeling so bad about this tonight as I just realised its the time of the month thats done that, I always "put on" a couple of pounds, I think it must be water as it goes away again after about 5 or 6 days.

Weird but at least I know its not fat! :D And I tried on one of my pairs of jeans today and they fit really comfortably so yay, yay and double YAY :D

6. lucylols

lucylols Member

:) Yeah, definitely don't worry about that, I literally put on 1/2 a stone at that time of the month but like you said, all comes off again!

7. Miss Mango

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    I'm glad its not just me then! Thing is every month I forget and I end up thinking I've put weight on so I get all depressed!! Haha :D

8. jrhenorly

jrhenorly Member

I'm quite curious, is Wii Fit as effective as conventional training methods?

9. Vickki

Vickki Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Yes if you stick to it :) I need to have someone in front of me pushing me but do like the Wii fit coaching.
    Good luck Miss Mango xxxxxx

10. tinamarieb

tinamarieb Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    i also use the wii fit for excersise dont take too much notice of the weight bit i have found it depends what time of the day you weigh yourself on it i have also found i can weigh myself on it before i excersise then weigh myself afterwards and it will tell me i am a couple of pounds lighter than i was before i excersised also told me i weighed 13.4lb this morning then got weighed at ww and i was 13.5.5 :mad:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.