Oh no!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
I've just done my daily session on the Wii Fit and have put 2lb on! :eek: I can't believe it as I've worked so hard and haven't over eaten or anything :(
I'm very disappointed but its making me more determined.
Dammit!! :raincloud:

Might sound like a silly question, but are you eating enough?

Yes I think so, I do eat but only when I'm hungry - I don't count calories though....hmm maybe I should start!

I'm not feeling so bad about this tonight as I just realised its the time of the month thats done that, I always "put on" a couple of pounds, I think it must be water as it goes away again after about 5 or 6 days.

Weird but at least I know its not fat! :D And I tried on one of my pairs of jeans today and they fit really comfortably so yay, yay and double YAY :D

:) Yeah, definitely don't worry about that, I literally put on 1/2 a stone at that time of the month but like you said, all comes off again!
I'm glad its not just me then! Thing is every month I forget and I end up thinking I've put weight on so I get all depressed!! Haha :D

i also use the wii fit for excersise dont take too much notice of the weight bit i have found it depends what time of the day you weigh yourself on it i have also found i can weigh myself on it before i excersise then weigh myself afterwards and it will tell me i am a couple of pounds lighter than i was before i excersised also told me i weighed 13.4lb this morning then got weighed at ww and i was 13.5.5 :mad:

Back