Oh No

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
I'm absolutly gutted, went all day yesterdy being really good, i had a green day and done so well. Then just before i went to bed i had about 5 fun size mars. I am gutted as i done so well during day. Then this morning i had a good healthy slimming world breakfast then about 11.30 had some toast and nutella, then went down hill from there.I had a CURRY for my dinner.

Please help me, i just cant seem to stick to sw, or any healthy eating plan. I just keep binging on chocolate.

YOU AND ME BOTH ..:break_diet:I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS I START OFF THE DAY GOOD INTENTIONS THEN I JUST GO TO POT!:booboo: :argh: :banghead: :whoopass:

Hey

Don't beat yourself up about it hun, Just start today as a fresh, you can still have a good weight loss even with the blip, maybe get out and do some extra walking to make up for it.

If it makes you feel any better I also fell off the wagon last night, I had don so so well all day, then last night before bed I went and had some chocolate:( Am cross with myself, but its done now, I can't change it and I won't let the blip sabbotage the rest of the week (I hope) :p

I'm absolutly gutted, went all day yesterdy being really good, i had a green day and done so well. Then just before i went to bed i had about 5 fun size mars. I am gutted as i done so well during day. Then this morning i had a good healthy slimming world breakfast then about 11.30 had some toast and nutella, then went down hill from there.I had a CURRY for my dinner.

Please help me, i just cant seem to stick to sw, or any healthy eating plan. I just keep binging on chocolate.

Hi
You sound sooo like me i tried loads of diets and didn't do too well i have an all or nothing personality and if there is chocolate in the house ....well.... i have to eat it ALL. I started LT on Tuesday and i am finding it great (i have been tempted to eat, but havent and once i am in keotosis, apparently i wont be hungry YAY) i would do some reasearch and see if you think its for you
Hope you find what you need
Nic x:)

Bettylollypop your post really made me laff esp the bit about easting 5 funsize mars bars because thats EXACTLY how i feel today sweety!

Im usually so focused but im having a real bad week because ive just been so laxydaisy with what im eating...im due a *week and i could eat at least 15 double choc gataux.....so hun i know how you feel.

But im working through it. And you can too, you will be fine sweety

Ruthy xxx

Betty, we all do it. It's no major drama just don't let it ruin your week. Draw a line under it and start afresh and it will all be ok.

Ruthy, I love *week!

If I really sat down and thought long and hard about it, I too wld easily reach 4 the chokky, who wldn't? Even tho SW gives you SO many variants of unlimited food, there's still that element of longing - as I said y'day, I miss stickin my digit in a bucket of crunchy p'nut butter, or eatin choc without counting syns, or breaking out the bikkies - so I try not to think about it - I also do fill up on LOADS of baked beans and jacket spuds - they do fill you and I know that if I didn't do this, I'd be hungry and craving the above. Hang on in there gal!!!

Back