Oh no ......

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
My boobies are srinking :cry::wave_cry: i thought i had got away with it but nope

So are mine but thank god!!!!!

I wish mine bloody would, hate em now lol :party0019:

aint it always the 1st thing to go rather it would start shifting from elsewhere!!! lol x

if only we could choose where we lose it from hun :) x

wow

nic are you sure its your boobs and not your back,i thought mine were going to but when i got measured they hadnt it was the back shrinkage that made my bras to big,ive gone from 40dd to 34 e,go get measured hun xx

Wow - a 40 down to a 34 - thats awesome! x

Ah welcome to the wonderful world of run flat boobs (similar idea to car tyres!)

Gx

Nic im sure you will still have a lovely set girl! ;) lol

x

From a 46F to a 38E!

Praise the LT!:D

nic are you sure its your boobs and not your back,i thought mine were going to but when i got measured they hadnt it was the back shrinkage that made my bras to big,ive gone from 40dd to 34 e,go get measured hun xx
I think it is my back as i had to buy a 34 c from 36 so thats back ...not really fussed now i was thinking i was a 32 b when i was at my right weight before ...so i suppose everything is going in the right direction xx
Just need to get the old chicken fillets out again hahahaha... i am going to get measured when i am at goal dont want to buy too much until then

Mine are going down, but only from the back fat, the frontage is still like two puppies fighting in a sack!:D

loving the expression hahahahaha

mine have really shrunk but they were the main reason i looked so rotund. can't wait to get measured and look in proportion for once.

Shrinking or losing anywhere is good in my books ;):D x

There was programme on last night about the 'world of glammmma' and there were two models having a 'nipple off' contest to see who had the longest nipples.......omg, one of them had nipps that were tiny around the areola bit but 2 inches long in the pointy areas, looked like chipolatas.....bigger than some men's bits!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And they permanently sticking out like that!:eek:

HA HA HA

There was programme on last night about the 'world of glammmma' and there were two models having a 'nipple off' contest to see who had the longest nipples.......omg, one of them had nipps that were tiny around the areola bit but 2 inches long in the pointy areas, looked like chipolatas.....bigger than some men's bits!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And they permanently sticking out like that!:eek:

BELLY FLOP YOU MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH TODAY!! HA HA HA

X

Yeah, yeah, yeah...so why aren't my manboobs gone yet?!!? God must have a sick sense of humour.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Thanks Julz, but I haven't said anything that funny have I?

You're on the LT 'high' I think!

You'll start cleaning everything next and enjoying it!:D

Lisa xx

Back