Oh No!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kati, 27 November 2006 Social URL.

1. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I was just making myself some vanilla coffee (yum) and my blender fell apart (literally)

how am I going to make my yummy lump free meals now? i can't afford to buy another blender, I have literally £20 to feed my kids for the next 2 weeks I can't use any of that money for a blender instead :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ew and now I have bits of plastic in my coffee.

Whats plastic like for its carb content? lol

I need a sieve!

4. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Oh honey sorry to hear that. My blender was only £5 from tesco and it's brill.....

Understand that's a quarter of your money though!!!! Can't you borrow a fiver or a blender from a friend or relative?

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    oh no!! do you have one of those icky hand whisks you can use? Can you borrow one from your mum?

6. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks ladies. I might just have to plead poverty and ask my mam to lend me more money for food and sneak a cheap blender in the trolley too.

The one I had was only a fiver from asda, was rubbish though

7. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    oh and yes I have a hand whisk but they dont get the lumps out properly.

Maybe I'll get to like the chewy bits

8. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

The tesco one is good!!!! i bought a more expensive one after my first few months but ended up going back to the tesco one....

9. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ooooh actually I only bought it in september. I wonder if I might be able to find the receipt and they might replace it for me

10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yes, bring it back.....even if you havent got a receipt they may still change it, depending on the shop

11. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I could try it. Dont have the box any more though I dont think. I'm useless at keeping things like receipts and boxes

12. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If all else fails hun, those little latte hand whisks in tescos are not all that bad and only a couple of quid.

I use one at work as it's discreet and fits in my bag:D

Hope you get sorted out tommorow....:D

13. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Did you buy it from a big chain store? If you paid on a card you could use your statement as proof of purchase...

14. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks Isis. I have one of those actually, I've never tried using it yet though.

15. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I bought it from asda. I can't remember if I used cash or my debit card (dont have credit cards)

16. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi ya, :)

I love the lumpy bits in the shakes. I dont use a blender anymore as I dont want to lose the lumps.

Nick :D

17. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    lol well maybe I'll grow to love them too Nick

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    No!! lumpy bits are minging!!

20. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
  21. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    another idea...when I cant be arsed to use the blender (the noise annoys me!)
    I tend to get a small amount of cold water and probably half a pack and keep stirring with a spoon. Then add some more water and rest of pack. I get it slightly pasty. Then I add hot water (I have my shakes hot) to top it up and keep stirring. This generally works!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.