Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

oh, oh, oh!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by soon2bslimmer77, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. soon2bslimmer77

soon2bslimmer77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    was my birthday yesterday nut have been munching all weekend!!! and am finding it so hard to get back on track!!!!! have WI on wed shoud i go and face the music or stay of a week and try to lose what ever i have put on???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2bslimmer77

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    oops just though this is the wrong place can my thread be moved?

4. EllieWood

EllieWood Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.64%)
    I say go - sometimes we do have bad weeks but at if you go on wednesday and you have put on, you can draw a line under it and focus on having a good week next week. Might give you some extra determination for next week. p.s. happy birthday!

5. jimmy's girl

jimmy's girl Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I would say go cause 1 week could run to 2 and then it will be even harder to go back;) Today is a fresh start x <3 x

6. RegField

RegField Silver Member

It doesn't matter! What you weigh is going to be the same, whether you go to class or not. So you might as well go!

7. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would go otherwise 1 week could lead into 2 and before you know it the whole month could run away with you (it would with me anyway!)

You never know you might be pleastantly surprised! :)

8. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd say go, otherwise you may think, well I've gained so I may has well have..........

It is my birthday today & we celebrated it all weekend:rolleyes: I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself today & so far I've gained 3lb:eek: But I'm not too concerned, I'll go to WI for the official gain, but I know I'm now back on the SW wagon & will be from now on.

Go to WI then you know exactly how much, if any, you have gained.

9. cathiec

cathiec Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    at my wi this morn the girl in front of me said she had a bad week wasnt going to come but lost a pound! so you never know. i only lost half:(

10. Geriberi

Geriberi New Member

Go 2 ur WI 2day,it's a slippery slope if u allow urself 2 avoid it everytime u hav special occasions/birthdays/anniversaries, I can always find sum excuse 2 celebr8 ;)
    Don't put it off,expect a gain & try bn extra good 4 ur next WI Slimming World is about adopting a healthier lifestyle not depriving urself & we all will hav events that'll put us off plan but the trick is 2 get back an asap & minimise the damage ;)
    Good luck x

11. soon2bslimmer77

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I went to class and.............................................put on 2 1/2 lb!!!!!!! but back on track now had me naughty time, now to plan, plan, plan xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.