oh, oh, oh!!!

soon2bslimmer77

was my birthday yesterday nut have been munching all weekend!!! and am finding it so hard to get back on track!!!!! have WI on wed shoud i go and face the music or stay of a week and try to lose what ever i have put on???

oops just though this is the wrong place can my thread be moved?

I would say go cause 1 week could run to 2 and then it will be even harder to go back;) Today is a fresh start x <3 x

was my birthday yesterday nut have been munching all weekend!!! and am finding it so hard to get back on track!!!!! have WI on wed shoud i go and face the music or stay of a week and try to lose what ever i have put on???

It doesn't matter! What you weigh is going to be the same, whether you go to class or not. So you might as well go!

I would go otherwise 1 week could lead into 2 and before you know it the whole month could run away with you (it would with me anyway!)

You never know you might be pleastantly surprised! :)

I'd say go, otherwise you may think, well I've gained so I may has well have..........

It is my birthday today & we celebrated it all weekend:rolleyes: I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself today & so far I've gained 3lb:eek: But I'm not too concerned, I'll go to WI for the official gain, but I know I'm now back on the SW wagon & will be from now on.

Go to WI then you know exactly how much, if any, you have gained.

at my wi this morn the girl in front of me said she had a bad week wasnt going to come but lost a pound! so you never know. i only lost half:(

Go 2 ur WI 2day,it's a slippery slope if u allow urself 2 avoid it everytime u hav special occasions/birthdays/anniversaries, I can always find sum excuse 2 celebr8 ;)
Don't put it off,expect a gain & try bn extra good 4 ur next WI Slimming World is about adopting a healthier lifestyle not depriving urself & we all will hav events that'll put us off plan but the trick is 2 get back an asap & minimise the damage ;)
Good luck x

Well I went to class and.............................................put on 2 1/2 lb!!!!!!! but back on track now had me naughty time, now to plan, plan, plan xx

Back