OH on board

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone...
well i haven't weighed myself this week, not really followed the plan but i have had really healthy meals but havent been having a Hex B, i havent been having alot of syns, some days none at all.
i have just had a serious talk with my OH and he has agreed to do the plan with me. We are going to do red and green days as we have done it together 4 years ago and we worked together really well. We will do weigh in every week which is scary as he doesnt know how much i weigh! heres to a double amount of weight loss in our house :D

Awww thats fab hun both me and my hubby are doing it together this time too hes already lost a almost 2 stone in about 3/4 weeks ish now

goodluck to you both

thank you very much and well done to you and your hubby :)

My OH has been put on cholesterol tabs this week, high dosage. I am devastated.... He has been kind of following my plan but he is so naughty when he's out and about on his own. I have told him, no more full fat ANYTHING in the house, and he is not liking it but I am not going to grow old on my own because he couldn't resist cheese on bloody toast everyday. You are lucky that yours is willing to join you, mine IS going to join me but I forsee the odd paddy or two. :)

Well done to everyoene doing this with their partners.
My OH is doing it with me but isn't following it 100%. He'll have more syns if he fancies alcohol and he will have more bread than he should too!

Compared to what he used to eat, he is doing really well so I'm very proud of him.

my OH doesnt eat at all during the day usually and then he is so hungry at tea time that he binges. im hoping that by following the plan he will at least eat! :)

nettie said:
my OH doesnt eat at all during the day usually and then he is so hungry at tea time that he binges. im hoping that by following the plan he will at least eat! :)

My OH is exactly the same as yours Nettie however he doesn't binge on bad stuff he binges on a massive meal!! I cook everything sw style for both of us... The only thing I change is he has real sausage & I have quorn :) Thats about it but he has a couple of pints too which I don't xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby does all the cooking so to feed me he follows slimming world at least for dinner lol he eats a ton of other crap too he keeps saying he wants to lose weight but he refuses to give up his full fat coke, crisps and white bread. He's very supportive though and comes with me to meetings and babysits the youngest one and he never moans about how much I have spent on shopping. Hugs Crystal xx

My OH is exactly the same as yours Nettie however he doesn't binge on bad stuff he binges on a massive meal!! I cook everything sw style for both of us... The only thing I change is he has real sausage & I have quorn :) Thats about it but he has a couple of pints too which I don't xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

thats the same with my OH, he eats a huge meal. he does the cooking and does cook healthy and home made meals but he will sometimes eat alot of bread

Me and my OH do EE together as it makes both of us happy. I weigh in group, he weighs on wii and we have SOW at home between of us as if hes on track he looses LOADS of weight grrrr but ive won for last 6 weeks lol it really does help having support when your at home really stuggling!xx

Me and my hubby joined SW together and it's been really good so far. He is really competitive but that keeps me on my toes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine is loosely following the plan, it's so nice to have the support & encouragement. It makes life so much easier.

Back