Oh Please let me have lost weight!!

well i lost 2lb this week being back on discover:D and it T.O.T.M

Very very well done Nicola, !! That is great news.

I put on 1lb this week and have now decided I am going back to the old plan, this plan is just not working for me unfortunately.

:(

Very very well done Nicola, !! That is great news.

I put on 1lb this week and have now decided I am going back to the old plan, this plan is just not working for me unfortunately.

:(

i felt exactley the same with the propoints, being back on discover i am so much happier:D

I've only gone and lost another 1.5lbs!!! I am so chuffed.

I apologise propoints for ever doubting you!!!!

I have been trying not to use my weekly points and been trying to limit my fruit as i could easily abuse the system, but after a couple of very slow weeks i seem to be doing ok!:D

really good thanks, had 2 weeks of good loses (3lbs and 1.5lbs)so am now singing the praises about pro points, unlike 3 weeks ago. Just need to get over christams with as little damage as possible.

Well keep going to look out for tons of threads about dogding the bullets this christmas, they're fab (if I could figure out how to put the links in to those threads I'll do it) x

I've had a couple of weeks where it's been squiffy even though I've been within my daily and weekly points. I've been sharing them out over the course of the week.

This week I've reigned it in and been sticking to my 34 a day and very very few of my weeklies.

In fact I weigh in on wednesday and I've only had 8 weekly points!

Then again, I say I *will* be weighing in, I'll be sat in Cork Airport waiting for a flight back to the UK that will no doubt be delayed and I'll be stuck in ireland for christmas!

Back