Oh Saturday..you test my limits!

Phoenix101

I am finding Saturdays a difficult day to stick to plan 100%. I know it is habit because usually a Saturday day and night habitually revolves around food and drink. I was bargaining with myself this afternoon to go off plan but I didn't!! Went for a long swim and now the urge has passed and am on the home straight..nursing a coke zero and watching the x factor.. Just wanted to share with you all that I am feeling a little bit proud of myself today :D

Well done indeed, Saturdays are tough. Off work, relax = eat. Its really difficult to find new non eating habits and new ways of relaxing without food and alcohol.
So well done, it gets easier and it works.
GSQ

Last edited:
I know! It just shows how much time we eat out of habit and boredom. Think I may have to hunt out the knitting needles again. When I gave up smoking I knitted tons of scarves...must try that again. :)

Phoenix you have done amazingly well fighting your boredom hunger. I think you have every right to be feeling proud, it's a great achievement. I always have to keep hands and head busy, so I think it's a great idea getting your knitting out; mine will be out again in the next couple of weeks. I made some beautiful scarves for gifts last year. I have bought some lovely fabric with cupcakes on and plan to make some aprons for gifts this year.

Thanks :) Glad I resisted. That's another evil pound off! Aprons are a good idea..this could be the start of a new obsession...are the cupcakes make from exante chocolate shake perhaps :D

Back