Extra Easy OH telling me I eat too much :-(

I have had such a battle with my hubby for ages. He is diabetic T2 and very overweight. I have been on S W for 19months and at target for nearly 12 of them! 2 weeks ago his bloods were up and he panicked! Said thats it, I will give S W a try. Thank God I thought, at last! I said I was willing to do all his menu planning and he said he doesnt want to understand plan, just can you do this for me? I said no prob but he had to meet me half way, no secret eating and the binge drinking had to go. From that day he said right I will do this! He has lost 3 lbs this week, and I am so proud of him. Men can be so stubborn and he has to have his head in the right place to succeed. I can really understand your frustration and worry and hope he eventually comes round to see sense. S W really is a no brainer. Good luck!

hollys nan said:
I have had such a battle with my hubby for ages. He is diabetic T2 and very overweight. I have been on S W for 19months and at target for nearly 12 of them! 2 weeks ago his bloods were up and he panicked! Said thats it, I will give S W a try. Thank God I thought, at last! I said I was willing to do all his menu planning and he said he doesnt want to understand plan, just can you do this for me? I said no prob but he had to meet me half way, no secret eating and the binge drinking had to go. From that day he said right I will do this! He has lost 3 lbs this week, and I am so proud of him. Men can be so stubborn and he has to have his head in the right place to succeed. I can really understand your frustration and worry and hope he eventually comes round to see sense. S W really is a no brainer. Good luck!

I bet you are proud and happy and relieved all at once! Im lucky that I have no health issues and neither does OH, except a sore nose from hitting the kitchen floor ofcourse but everyone here is saying stick to my guns so I am :)

Back